Alarmdealer.ca

GC
GC
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Terrible Customer Service

Hired Alarmdealer.ca to install cameras at our place of business. Stan the owner did the install. The wiring was left very untidy. The quality of the cameras were poor and not as explained. Eventually the low quality dvr system stopped working. It was impossible to try and have them replace it. They eventually did after numerous phone calls, email and Stan being very aggressive on the phone. I was never explained how to connect to cameras remotely. I have been trying to get an answer with no response. When I finally did get a response, it was from Stan whom said I was out of warranty a year ago. I responded indicating based on my contract I have 1 year left on my warranty. They he responded well the online connection warranty is only valid for 60 days. Contradicting statements. I just want to know how to connect. I would advise against using this company based on my experience.

Lyndon from Mississauga
Lyndon from Mississauga

Security cameras

Three of my buddies had security cameras done so I decided to do my house. I called Stan and he was very polite over the phone, answered all my questions and the price seems right. I ended up installing 4 cameras and a DVR. On the installation day....the technician was on time, very neat and tidy around the work area. Overall I was pleased and happy with the install. I will recommend alarmdealer to my friends and family. God job Stan !!!

jono in Toronto
jono in Toronto

I got two free security cameras for signing up with Alarmdealer.ca!

I had to renew my Alarm contract as it was expiring and I did not own any security cameras on my property at the time. I stumbled upon Alarmdealer.ca, a subsidiary of CounterForce and they installed two free HD night vision cameras and provided me with a DVR at no additional cost simply just for signing up through them.

The technician Stan was very polite and answered all my questions.
I only gave four stars because I believe there is always room for improvement however I believe that everyone who is interested in installing free HD security cameras will benefit from this company.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Alarmdealer.ca

The best bang for you buck. We are a fully insured and bonded company in business for more then 10 years. We are a Counterforce Dealer. All our security packages come with free cameras starting at just $25 per month.
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Toronto?