Door Shoppers

Reviews for Door Shoppers

Nasreen in Toronto
Nasreen in Toronto

bi-folding doors

We were adding extention to our house and looking for ideas on how open up space so we could entertain guests on the patio while having use of the kitchen. I am so glad we came across the option of bi-folding doors that give us almost 30 feet of openning when required. When closed they are very solid and provide lots of lite. All the hardware for this system comes from Germany and seems very heavy duty.

ClydeStockton in Toronto
ClydeStockton in Toronto

Matching garage and front doors

It is great that my front door and garage will match in style, not only in colour. The fantastic modern look with stainless steel plates on doors give it an unforgettable look. Ordering and receiving was streamlined and I received them a week earlier than I expected.

Monica in Toronto
Monica in Toronto

Very custom doors

I have a very strange house where all the doors are of non standard sizes. I was very pleased that they not only has a huge selection, but also customizes everything to almost any size. I just had to confirm the rough openings. Thank you for staying in touch through the whole process and even educating me on some installation issues.

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto

Great garage door

I ordered a garage door. The one that I cannot find anywhere in local stores. It is outstanding. I really appreciate the patience they had with me when I was asking all kinds of questions and being impatient to get it once ordered.

EK in Burnaby
EK in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Stay away!!!!!

Stay away, terrible service. Overprice, long wait and noone cares. They get charge the full amount before they even start the job, and then good luck to you!!!
I have been waiting for 6 mo and more for all the door parts

More about Door Shoppers

Steel entry doors, fiberglass entry doors, french doors, arched doors, wrought iron doors.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in North York?