Smart Shelving

Reviews for Smart Shelving

Sonia K.
Sonia K.

Kitchen renovation

Professional service and installation both by sales rep and installer. Installed within the scheduled time. Excellent experience overall!

Thank you Sonia for taking the time to review Smart Shelving, very much appreciated!

TERRY
TERRY

Sliding shelves installed in bathroom and kitchen.

The rep., Linda, was very friendly and provided a thorough product overview and measured accurately. Slight 'glitch' when final product was to be installed - some were wrong size. Merv, the installer, was terrific! He managed the situation, installed what he could at the time, and then made all the arrangements to return and finish the work in short order. Merv is quite skilled and went out of his way for us. We are very pleased with the final product.

Thanks Terry for taking the time to write a review for Smart Shelving. I'm sorry there was a delay in completing your job and pleased we were able to resolve it before your trip. Thank you for your business!

marshmem
marshmem
1 review Ajax, ON

shelves in lower kitchen cupboards

Due to incorrect measurements by your representative I had to wait another two weeks to have two shelves completed.

Thank you Susan for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry for the delay in getting your kitchen completed, we strive to get it right the first time. I hope you are now enjoying the convenience, not to mention the extra space we created by removing the stile in your cupboard.

Carla
Carla

Kitchen remodelling

Very professionally done. I am very satisfied with the service, the scheduling (met my time table), the product and the workmanship.

Thank you Carla, I'm pleased that our product and service met your expectations!

ellen.fisher
ellen.fisher

Condo organization

The product itself is very high quality. I chose to go with the birch. Linda is a very professional rep. Always on time for appointments. Her ideas and explanations were very useful. Delivery did not take too long and Merv, the installer was also very professional and efficient. There was an issue with one of the bathroom shelves and it was dealt with immediately and without extra cost. We had just moved from a house into a condo and needed to maximize space usage. This was the perfect answer. I have arthritic knees and cannot bend for long periods of time. These gliding shelves allow me to use the entire cupboard without having that problem.

Thanks for taking the time to send in a review Ellen! It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm glad we could help make your downsizing experience easier. Enjoy your new condo!

tdalzell in Toronto
tdalzell in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

New gliding kitchen shelving

Linda came in and gave us a quote for some sliding shelves in our newly renovated kitchen. She provided us with different ideas and options which were very helpful ... she was knowledgeable and also a pleasure to deal with. After talking to Linda we ordered the shelving and within a couple weeks everything was installed. The installer was great and we are extremely happy with our new shelving. We would highly recommend Linda and Smart Shelving.

Thanks so much for the review! You were both a pleasure to work with and I'm glad I was able to make your new kitchen more functional.

Tanya R in Oshawa
Tanya R in Oshawa

Smart Shelvings are the best !!!

I love love love my smart shelvings !
The dead ends in my kitchen cabinets are totally accessible now ! No more wasted space !
I constantly recommend this product to all who will listen !
Thank you Linda !!!

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm Tanya! I'm glad we could help!

Oreo
Oreo

kitchen storage solutions

I found this company at one of the Toronto homeshows and asked them to come over to give me an estimate on gliding shelves. We just moved into a new home and the only pantry I had was located in cupboards below my island. Although the cupboards were huge, I had to get down on my hands and knees and search through right to the back in order to find anything. What a mess. This company changes the inside of your cupboard into a gliding shelving system organizes everything so that you can see everything at a glance
And that pulls right out seamlessly so you don't have to fight with weak ball bearings. The shelves hold so much weight effortlessly that I have managed to store twice as much as before. Perfect for closets and anywhere where extra storage is necessary. The service was impeccable. The installation was quick and all cleaned up before they left. All I had to do was organize my pantry and enjoy. Truly the best decision I ever made.

Thanks so much Shelley for your glowing review! I just signed up with Home Stars and was delighted to find this.

More about Smart Shelving

More than closets! Whether you are downsizing or simply trying to make the most of your storage space, we can help with custom space solutions for every room! We are passionate about solving your storage dilemmas with custom solutions that fit your home and lifestyle.

We live here too: