Smart Shelving

Closet & Storage Solutions
Toronto ON M4W 3N5

Reviews for Smart Shelving

Private User reviews , ON

Great looking office shelf unit, and great people

We wanted a custom shelf / cupboard cabinet for our home office that is practical (storage) but also looks nice. Our home is over 120 years old with walls and ceilings that are not perfectly straight - Linda and Paul at Smart Shelving were really wonderful to work with taking time to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted. We are really happy with the end product and will be working together on our next custom shelving project.

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you to design something unique and exactly what you wanted! I look forward to the mudroom project next!

Petra Smith in River Drive Park
Petra Smith in River Drive Park
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Bathroom, kitchen, closet and storage shelving and pull out drawers

Linda and her team transformed unmanageable cavernous spaces into functional, organized storage areas in our condo. Pull out shelves in bathroom and kitchen make daily cleaning tasks, cooking and now seasonal baking almost effortless!! Floor to ceiling shelves in living area have allowed for storage of front hall stuff like hats, mitts, umbrellas, etc. in addition to toolbox, vacuum cleaner and shopping bags. A very awkward walk through closet thanks to Linda and her flexible design is now full and functioning, and takes amazing amounts of items since every inch is utilized, including space for a much needed filing cabinet! I highly recommend Linda and her team!

Thanks Petra, I'm so glad we could help make the transition from your house to the condo a little less painful. Thank you for trusting us with your business!

Marijan MacDonald from Toronto
Marijan MacDonald from Toronto

Pullout shelving

We recently moved to Whitby and when I was putting away my Kitchen items I quickly realized that I needed sheves that pull out so I could find things more easily. My last house had drawers which was great but not this house. I found Linda through an internet search and have been very pleased with her services. She quoted a time frame that she met and her installer was prompt and cleaned up after himself. You do lose a few inches of space when you add pullout sheves after the fact but it's still much better than not having them. Thanks Linda.

Thanks so much for the review Marijan, I'm glad we could make the transition to your new home a better one!

Julia in London
Julia in London
0 reviews London, ON

Smart Shelving Gave Me Sanity!

I downsized significantly to my new home, which was a quarter of the size of the old one. I was frustrated with deep cupboards without shelves in my kitchen. Linda was very responsive to my needs. She reviewed different rooms in my home and made suggestions to how I could improve my storage. I decided to have two cupboards installed with 3 shelves of Smart Shelving. I was immediately happy with the abundance of storage Smart Shelving offered. It actually tripled my storage and helped clear my counters of clutter It really added to my sanity. Thanks Linda and Terry.

Thanks so much Julia, I'm so happy to hear that you were able to rearrange things and maximize your space and that we could help you do that!

newtonshop
newtonshop

Kitchen and closet organization

Our new house needed some additional kitchen shelving and closet organization. Smart Shelving responded quickly and provided advice and ideas. The project was completed quickly and efficiently. We are pleased with the quality of the products and the friendly professional service and installation. Woukd definitely recommend this conoany to those needing shelving solutions.

Thank you for trusting us with your business! I'm so pleased we could help you make your beautiful home more functional. Thanks for your kind words!

Wendy in Oshawa
Wendy in Oshawa

Master bedroom closet system

Excellent service from start to finish! Total transformation of my 1988 closet. Linda was extremely attentive to our suggestions and Terry was fast and efficient with the installation. Thank you again, Wendy

Thanks so much Wendy! I'm glad we could find more efficient use of your closet space!

Tanya R in Oshawa
Tanya R in Oshawa

Very happy with service and install

I am very happy with my experience with Smart Shelving !
From start to finish the service was friendly and professional. Would recommend to all who are looking to reorganize the kitchen space, will definitely use them again in the future !

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review Tanya. It's always a pleasure to get repeat business!

Excellent improvement to my kitchen

The sliding shelves are excellent! They have made it possible to use two cupboards with greater ease and functionality. All areas of the blind cupboard are now accessible. The team were very helpful and made sure my project was done before the holidays.

If you are happy, we are happy!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review and trusting us with your business!

Lee A.
Lee A.

Gliding Shelves

Great experience. Timely response to my initial call, and measurements were taken the day I wanted. 4 weeks later the shelves were ready and installation with Bill was hassle free. An hour later my shelves were in and ready to load up! Highly recommend. Has added so much more functionality to my island.

Great to hear you are pleased! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with a review and trusting us with your business!

E Wheeler in Old Toronto
E Wheeler in Old Toronto

Condo living

We moved into a small condo with two bathrooms, a small kitchen and very little storage. I had pull out drawers installed by Smart Shelving and I am totally pleased with the result. I put them in both bathroom cabinets and now have a place to store toilet paper, towels, cosmetics. The kitchen now has a place to put small appliances and other kitchen items without having to bend down to find things. As seniors we are always looking for ways to make things easy. I must say the installer was very professional, quick and left no mess to clean up.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and trust us with your order. I'm so pleased that you are happy with your pullout shelves and finally settled into your new condo! It was a pleasure to have met you!

More about Smart Shelving

More than closets! Whether you are downsizing or simply trying to make the most of your storage space, we can help with custom space solutions for every room! We are passionate about solving your storage dilemmas with custom solutions that fit your home and lifestyle.

We live here too: