Smart Shelving

Smart Shelving
888 955 5564
Toronto
M4W 3N5

Great experience. Timely response to my initial call, and measurements were taken the day I wanted. 4 weeks later the shelves were ready and installation with Bill was hassle free. An hour later my shelves were in and ready to load up! Highly recommend. Has added so much more functionality to my island.

Great to hear you are pleased! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with a review and trusting us with your business!

E Wheeler in Old Toronto
E Wheeler in Old Toronto

Condo living

We moved into a small condo with two bathrooms, a small kitchen and very little storage. I had pull out drawers installed by Smart Shelving and I am totally pleased with the result. I put them in both bathroom cabinets and now have a place to store toilet paper, towels, cosmetics. The kitchen now has a place to put small appliances and other kitchen items without having to bend down to find things. As seniors we are always looking for ways to make things easy. I must say the installer was very professional, quick and left no mess to clean up.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and trust us with your order. I'm so pleased that you are happy with your pullout shelves and finally settled into your new condo! It was a pleasure to have met you!

JHastings
JHastings

We had pull-out shelves installed in our pantry

We have deep cupboards in our pantry and often forget/don’t see food in the back. We had pull-out shelves installed and they make a huge difference. We also had some installed in our kitchen cupboards that have our pots and pans, and the pull-outs make it so much easier to access the pots/pans. The company was terrific to deal with - right from booking appointment, getting an estimate to the actual installation.

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Jen! You were a pleasure to work with also, thank you for trusting us with your business!

Sonia K.
Sonia K.

Kitchen renovation

Professional service and installation both by sales rep and installer. Installed within the scheduled time. Excellent experience overall!

Thank you Sonia for taking the time to review Smart Shelving, very much appreciated!

TERRY
TERRY

Sliding shelves installed in bathroom and kitchen.

The rep., Linda, was very friendly and provided a thorough product overview and measured accurately. Slight 'glitch' when final product was to be installed - some were wrong size. Merv, the installer, was terrific! He managed the situation, installed what he could at the time, and then made all the arrangements to return and finish the work in short order. Merv is quite skilled and went out of his way for us. We are very pleased with the final product.

Thanks Terry for taking the time to write a review for Smart Shelving. I'm sorry there was a delay in completing your job and pleased we were able to resolve it before your trip. Thank you for your business!

marshmem
marshmem
1 review Ajax, ON

shelves in lower kitchen cupboards

Due to incorrect measurements by your representative I had to wait another two weeks to have two shelves completed.

Thank you Susan for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry for the delay in getting your kitchen completed, we strive to get it right the first time. I hope you are now enjoying the convenience, not to mention the extra space we created by removing the stile in your cupboard.

Carla
Carla

Kitchen remodelling

Very professionally done. I am very satisfied with the service, the scheduling (met my time table), the product and the workmanship.

Thank you Carla, I'm pleased that our product and service met your expectations!

ellen.fisher
ellen.fisher

Condo organization

The product itself is very high quality. I chose to go with the birch. Linda is a very professional rep. Always on time for appointments. Her ideas and explanations were very useful. Delivery did not take too long and Merv, the installer was also very professional and efficient. There was an issue with one of the bathroom shelves and it was dealt with immediately and without extra cost. We had just moved from a house into a condo and needed to maximize space usage. This was the perfect answer. I have arthritic knees and cannot bend for long periods of time. These gliding shelves allow me to use the entire cupboard without having that problem.

Thanks for taking the time to send in a review Ellen! It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm glad we could help make your downsizing experience easier. Enjoy your new condo!

tdalzell in Toronto
tdalzell in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

New gliding kitchen shelving

Linda came in and gave us a quote for some sliding shelves in our newly renovated kitchen. She provided us with different ideas and options which were very helpful ... she was knowledgeable and also a pleasure to deal with. After talking to Linda we ordered the shelving and within a couple weeks everything was installed. The installer was great and we are extremely happy with our new shelving. We would highly recommend Linda and Smart Shelving.

Thanks so much for the review! You were both a pleasure to work with and I'm glad I was able to make your new kitchen more functional.

Tanya R in Oshawa
Tanya R in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Smart Shelvings are the best !!!

I love love love my smart shelvings !
The dead ends in my kitchen cabinets are totally accessible now ! No more wasted space !
I constantly recommend this product to all who will listen !
Thank you Linda !!!

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm Tanya! I'm glad we could help!

More about Smart Shelving

Love your kitchen cabinets again with retrofitted custom pull out shelving! Easier access, improved organization and increased space!

Like you, I am a homeowner that got tired of struggling with hidden corners and inefficient use of my lower kitchen cupboards. One day in 2014 I came across an ad for pull out shelves from Gliding Shelf Solutions, that changed my life! I fell in love with the gliding shelves and found an opportunity to share a fantastic Canadian made product to help others. I am proud to be an authorized dealer for Gliding Shelf Solutions serving Toronto and Vancouver!

No more hidden surprises at the back of the cupboard! With our fully extendable industrial grade rails, you'll be able to easily and conveniently see and access everything in your cupboard. Our gliding shelves can hold all your cans, jars, Kitchen Aid mixers, Le Creuset cookware and more. Each baltic birch gliding shelf can hold up to 100 lbs, even when fully extended. Every pull out shelf is hand made by experienced Canadian craftsmen in Havelock Ontario and carries a quality guarantee.