MJ Windows

Zade in Richmond
Zade in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Sunroom covered patio

Manga, owner of MJ windows took care of us from start to finish! He came to our home and gave us a quote which we were able to negotiate to a price that we were all comfortable with. He gave us an install date and his guys were at our house on time and ready to go! They have done an incredible job and our new addition to the house looks incredible!
The job was done in a day but we had scheduled for 2, so we were all very impressed at the timely fashion the job was done. MJ windows is the best place for windows and the price and service is outstanding.

Thanks zade

J Wong in Surrey
J Wong in Surrey

MJ Windows

We called for an estimate, he came within a week. He did a detail walk through. Then start discuss about how many windows need to be install. They provide an excellent service and workers did an amazing job.
I would recommend MJ windows to friends and neighbour.

Thanks for review j Wong I am really appreciate thanks again

Hong in Surrey
Hong in Surrey

Dishonesty,very unprofessional

Very dishonest,unpleasant experience

They agreed to replaced my windows,but then they used different type of windows for basement instead of the correct ones.

They did not tell me they alternated my windows until I found out they did my neighbor's .

Give second thought when you come to this company for your job
They might offer you a low price but end up to lower work standard.
Not reliable are the words I would use for them.

Mr Hong We have a over 20 year in window experience I knew that which window better for job site even your accusation seem to be some what quite strong but we would like to work with you as much as possible our company has not and will not to lie to their customer upon advice from our commercial lawyers we want to work out this matter ASAP give us a call and we will look after you it would have been nice to get a call from you before coming to negative conclusions thanks

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Window Reno

Hello
I received exceptional service from MJ Windows with prompt estimate to installation in all within 2 weeks. I was quoted price’s that varied from double to triple the actual cost.
“No job too Small”

Thanks Paul I really appreciate

Mehran in Surrey
Mehran in Surrey

Windows builder

I replaced all the windows in my house. Before I call MJ i checked 7 other major window builders then I decided to go with MJ. It was 100% right decision. Their windows are really good quality at the very reasonable rate. The others gave me estimate 50% till 300% higher. They installed my windows on time, very professional, efficient and clean. at the end, they picked all scraps and cleaned around the windows. I'm very impressed!

Thanks for business mehran

S.Sarai in Delta
S.Sarai in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Renovation project

I called MJ windows and they came the same day and gave us a quote. They delivered what they had promised and on time. They have a great product and on top of that they offered great service, i would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you very much for the nice review!

8 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Richmond Rental

This is the second renovation project that I had used Manga MJ Windows. It was a two story Reno and the wood frame windows were removed and replaced with vinyl frame double glazed windows. He gave me a great price and followed up with great service and installation.

I appreciate the vinyl self adhesive strips Manga used on the inside for finishing.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Windows replacement

We hired MJ Windows in Feb 2015 for replacement of 17 windows based on the lowest quote received.
The next day after installation, the window glasses were having condensation. This was never the case with earlier windows. The situation was defended by Manga that this is a good sign that windows are performing well (which I disagree, as this never happened with earlier windows)
Soon within two months of installation, one window seal broke and there was moisture between the glasses. Also noticed that the caulking applied was coming off (that is supposed to provide seal) and screws were getting rusted. The issue was attended to by the service man after "several" follow ups.
Come rain, and the problem started. One of the window started leaking and pool started forming inside. Manga and his crew blamed it on the outside gutter. The earlier window never had any leakage, then why this one!!!. This problem has now been going on for over a year. Also now the window glass that was replaced, has its seal again gone bad. I have left several messages but no call back for the action.
My observation is that Mr. Manga does not pick up the phone once your number comes on his caller id.

8 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Duplex Reno in Port Coquitlam

I had MJ Windows come by my property in Port Coquitlam, BC and the estimator gave me a great quote to replace all 27 windows.

I spoke with Manga on the phone, and he took my tenants' contact info and scheduled everything like a pro prior to installation.

I was on-site during the installation and I think everything was done pretty well, I was sure to check the insulating foam, exterior silicon sealing , flashings and trims, interior caulking, and some extra things that were required.

I actually ended up having them replace all windows on another house a week later in Richmond.

Good experience, I would recommend to others, and I would use them again for my next reno.

Thanks for the review. Glad that you were pleased!

Helpful Review
Helpful Review
40 reviews Burnaby, BC

Window Replacement

Manga and his team replaced the windows in our stucco home and there were many issues. He had to be reminded to replace insulation that fell out and damaged the walls and window sills removing the old windows. Put the wrong window in our bedroom and had to called back to correct. Many other issues but you get what you pay for. There is a reason why he charges less that other more reputable companies.

More about MJ Windows

M. J Windows has been in the window replacement industry for over 15 years! Our company was founded when the founders of our company were working at a window factory. Our founders felt that the company was heading in a direction that was unacceptable to them and decided to open ...