Kleiner Services

Jason in Surrey
Jason in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Townhouse move

Great service, friendly and thorough. They worked as long as required to get the job done in a single day so we could move in easily that night.
We highly recommend Kleiner Services.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Smooth move

Kleiner Services helped us move a little more than a week ago. Prior to moving day, we interacted with the owners and staff by email, phone calls and a site visit at our existing home. They were very professional and accommodating of our questions and requests. We got the impression that they have lots of previous experience not only with moving stuff but also with packing/unpacking people's belongings and disassembling/assembling furniture. Moving day went smoothly. The truck arrived as scheduled at 8:30 am with 3 men. In addition to loading our stuff into the truck, we also asked them to disassemble our king-sized bedframe and assemble it at our new home so we could get a good sleep that night. It turned out to be a great decision because we were so tired at the end of the day. I'm so glad we found Kleiner Services. I will gladly recommend them to my friends and family.

Ross in Vancouver
Ross in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

In need of moving services? We recommend Kleiner!

In need of moving services? We recommend Kleiner!

My partner and I did a big move during the summer. We consulted with several moving companies. In the end we went with Kleiner Moving Services. and we couldn’t be happier. From start to finish Kleiner was excellent. Konstantin came in and did a full assessment of everything that needed to be moved. He was very professional and took time to answer our questions and concerns. He also showed us several ways of saving a money by doing some of the prep work and packing ourselves.

On the day of the big move Kleiner showed up on time. We had three people taking care of our move. A huge shout out to Yurry, Mike, and Curtis for all your excellent work!. They were very respectful of our things and took care and attention moving them. They were incredibly efficient and completed the job on time and on schedule.

If you are moving and looking at hiring movers, we can think of no one better than Kleiner Moving Services. We highly recommend Kleiner!

R&R

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Moving Services

Konstantin assessed both sites beforehand and was very personable. Some initial miscommunication since I thought he stated he did not need to see the inside of the new unit, just the loading dock and public spaces. He did end up going into the new unit--I did not have a chance to notify the owner. The movers, Aniel and Timothy were quick, careful and very thoughtful. They rewrapped my furniture in the new unit, knowing I was going to have the unit painted the following day. The company did not have runners to put down inside the units to protect the floors, which I was a little surprised at. Fortunately, the weather was good, so mud and outside debris was not an issue. Overall, I would recommend Kleiner Services.

stephen in Richmond
stephen in Richmond
1 review Vancouver, BC

House clean up and junk removal

Just wanted to thank Mary and Konstantin for their amazing work in helping my dad get his house clean and ready to sell. You guys were so helpful and thoughtful in the whole process and we can't wait to use you guys again for the move!! Great work guys and keep up the amazing work!

Kara in Mission
Kara in Mission
1 review Vancouver, BC

Best Move Ever!

We debated whether or not to use movers for our move from our condo in Poco to our first house in Mission but finally decided we would do it. Everything from that point forward just reinforced what a great decision we made! Konstantin did the onsite visit and gave the advice to not go with the company quoting the lowest price. Luckily we disregarded his advice b/c Kleiner was the lowest quote we received and as soon as we met Konstantin we knew we were going to go with them.
The day of the move when without issue. The movers were pleasant, focused and very efficient finishing the move in under the estimated time and below the quote! All in all the experience was better that we ever could have imagined and we have already recommended Kleiner to others for their moves.
Thanks Konstantin & Mary!!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Residential Move

Kleiner Services was recommended to me by Frog Boxes and I was very happy with the service provided. Yuriy, Bloine, and Bruno were professional, happy and hard working. They went above and beyond to ensure everything was packed safely, were efficient, and worked their butts off. There were no hidden costs and the quote was spot on. The communication prior to move day was fantastic as the team came prepared and I was prepared as well. All and all great job!!

Kelly in Langley
Kelly in Langley
1 review New Westminster, BC

Amazing company

I have never used movers before and was recommended to try Kleiner. They were amazing! One of the owners came out to the house to make sure we had an accurate quote. The guys: Yuriy, Bruno, Enea and Blaine were so professional, friendly, and efficient. It was such a positive experience—seriously, try Kleiner, they are a family run business and put such care into the move.

surrey in Surrey
surrey in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

pod storage

Mostly satisfied with the move. Our big issue was that we asked for Kleiner to deal with the Pod storage and as soon as there was a bit of a mix up Kleiner said for us to call. We didn't want to be handling both parties or would have started it that way. That Pod space was almost too small ! Good thing we got rid of lots of stuff ! I appoligise for not remembering the movers names ! All three were courteous, well mannered and glad they were there !
Now waiting for the next phase of moving into our new place in August.
Randy

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

Move

These guys were amazing! They were very careful with the house and the apartment building we moved into. I had furniture that they helped to put back together. And one was a 250lb glass table. If I assembled my furniture myself it would have taken a very long time -they did it in minutes. I have used other furniture companies before and feel like these guys are the very best - well-prepared, professional, organized in planning the move with us, efficient and really treated our belongings with care and attention. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

We appreciate all the kind words! We are very happy to have helped you out with your move and the assembly of your furniture! Thank you for choosing us and thank you in advance for the recommendations. - Mary and Konstantin, Proud Owners

More about Kleiner Services

Kleiner Services Inc. Your Professional Movers for Professional People. We offer pre and post moving services such as Packing, Storage, and Assembly/Disassembly services. We are a local Canadian company in the heart of the Lower Mainland servicing Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley, and Vancouver Island. We service both residential and commercial properties. We also move clients to the Interior too.

All our rates include a minimum of 2 men, a truck, gas, and mileage. There are no hidden fees and our hourly fee is 100% guaranteed with a written quote. Whether it is a piano or packing whatever you require our team will be equipped to do it. We bill by the hour with a 2 hour minimum with 1 hour travel time, which covers 30 mins to the site and 30 mins back to the site. Example: Final Invoice will be hours worked from start to finish plus 1 hour travel time.

Here is our promise!
- Customer Services is our first priority! We listen to our clients and always come up with creative alternative solutions for every situation.
- We have no hidden fees! At Kleiner Services , we always send an estimate before the job for our clients to review.
- We show up on time and work on your budget! We keep our clients informed during the entire job.
- We don't charge extra for curb side items, long narrow walkways, or stairs. We work the job until it is done!
- We focus on following up with our customers to ensure our clients are happy even after the move.

Moving & Storage and Piano Moving & Tuning
We offer all products required for moving services such as shrink wrap, moving pads, tap, boxes, bubble wrap and more. Just call us and ask.
We offer Pre and Post Moving Services. That includes, packing with an inventory report, assembly and disassembly,storage, and if you require delivery services and junk removal depending on the items. We also offer content management for restoration companies if you have been in a fire or flood.
Kleiner Services Inc. is a family BC owned company. We treat you like our family which makes you our priority. We focus on customer services and put your needs and your prized possessions on top of the list. We train and treat our movers and packers like family. Therefore, they treat you like family.
Our Style is to under promise and over deliver. #WeCanHelp is our motto so let us take care of you during your transition into your new home or space.
Our specialties is listening to our clients and paying attention to details. We also move pianos and deal with content management.
Cash, Visa, Master Card, Cheque, and eTransfers