Tornado Plumbing

Drain Services
Toronto ON M9C 1G6
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Tornado Plumbing  >  Best quote and quickest service. Great Master Plumber
Reuben in Toronto
Reuben in Toronto

Best quote and quickest service. Great Master Plumber

Tornado Plumbing
647-784-8448
Toronto
M9C 1G6

After the recent wild deep freeze/thaw we had in the GTA, we had a burst pipe in our basement. After calling around a number of plumbers and checking reviews, Tornado not only gave me the lowest quote, but more importantly, was the only one able to come do the job within a couple of hours.

Sergey drove across the city so that I wouldn't have to wait till the next day with my water shut off. He updated me when he was a little delayed (appreciated this), and was clean and meticulous while he completed the job. He was great to talk to, gave tips on things he saw and generally put me at ease during a stressful situation.

All in all, i'm 100% satisfied with him and am glad to have found a good reliable plumber if needed in the future.

Hi Reuben ,thank you for your feedback for Tornado Plumbing and Drains, we happy when costumer happy,our price is always reasonable(this time even the lowest) we will make sure our costumers will get satisfaction with us in the future jobs. Thanks again