Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Garage Doors & Hardware
Ottawa ON K1C 6L3
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Robby
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very quick response, fixed it in no time and gave us many solutions. Would recommend!

Job Price

Hi there, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to work with you.

Jack from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage door broke around 12:30 p.m. Garage door repaired by around 2:30 p.m. Service by Albert the technician was polite and thoroughly professional. No muss, no fuss. This company's HomeStar rating is well-deserved.

Hello Jack,
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to work with you.

Albert setup a window with me the afternoon prior for the morning and phoned 30 minutes before right at the start of the 2 hour window he gave me and arrived promptly. He had all the parts on hand (to which I couldn't find in any hardware store in ottawa) and also gave me suggestions on how to stop the rust which broke the cable in the first place. He also suggested the repair would last longer by replacing some brackets which also had rusted. Excellent work and a pleasure to deal with!

Job Price

Hi Uri, thank you so much for nice feedback. It was pleasure to work with you.

Yves &.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Albert was prompt and the service was excellent. Really great knowledge of the subject and gave me great tips for better fonction. Would recommend to everyone with the need for garage door repairs.

Job Price

Hi Yves, it was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Albert was polite and efficient. He was prompt and adjusted his schedule to suit a time when I could make it home. Albert was knowledgeable and offered practical advice. I would recommend him to anyone. He has serviced a number of my neighbours garage doors as well and they all agree that he provides excellent service! Thanks, Albert!

Hi there,
Thank you so much for nice feedback. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

After seeing reviews on Capital Garage we asked them to come give us on an estimate for possible purchase and installation of new garage door. Albert came and inspected our 34 year old door and stated it still was in very good shape. We then asked him about replacing the locking mechanism and maintenance of the door and when it could be done. He stated he could do it now. New locking mechanism, door adjustment and lubrication was done.
We found Albert was prompt,efficient,quick and affordable. We would recommend this company.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Albert came to fix an older garage door that was not working. Very prompt, professional, thorough service. Diagnosed problem, replaced brackets and bearings, leveled door and inspected other components. At our request, Albert provided quotes for new doors once the current wooden ones wear out (which was very reasonable). I would recommend Garage Door to anyone!

Hi there,
Thank you for your nice feedback and thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Deborah in Kanata

My garage door opener stopped working and I though I would have to replace it but Albert was able to tell me the problem and had replacement parts with him.
Excellent service and great price. Would highly recommend Albert! Am very pleased with the repair.

Job Price

Hi Deborah, thank you so much for your feedback. It was pleasure to have a business with you.

Mike in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very prompt and professional service at it's best. Had a broken garage door cable and recommened replacing other rusted parts to benefit me in the long run and price competive. Very fast and efficient. Highly recommend Capital Garage Door to all.

Job Price

Hi Mike, thank you so much for your review! It was pleasure to have a business with you.

Cathy in Toronto

Excellent! Albert responded to my evening request quickly, provided a quote (equal to or better than two others that came later), and came the following day and performed the work quickly and cleanly. Though he was called to do a cable repair, he inspected all the mechanisms, discovered obviously rusted out brackets / faulty parts, and tightened fasteners. He explained what needed to be replaced, why, and the priority / cost of repairs. He also helped me change my entry password and lightbulbs in the overhead door motor. Last year, I replaced the same cables, but the serviceman left the rusted brackets which contributed to the demise of those new cables. The previous technician charged me more to replace only cables than Albert did for a clearly more comprehensive service!

Job Price

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for your nice feedback. It was pleasure to have a business with you. And Thank You for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!