Capital Garage Door Ottawa

HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

CG in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

This was my first experience with a professional thru Homestars and I can say I am quite impressed.

Albert responded to my quote request almost instantaneously, and set an appointment for the next day. He gave me a 2 hr window, and showed up on time, calling me ahead of time to let me know he was on the way.

He installed a high end whisper drive Chamberlain belt drive garage door opener to replace my old Craftsman, worked fast and meticulously, at one point re-doing part of the install because he said he wasn't satisfied with how it looked and would not leave it that way to the client. He explained the system to me, showing me how to replace the backup battery when needed, and when he left, it was like he was never there--no mess left behind at all.

I would recommend Albert to anyone looking for a garage door opener installer, and I would call him again if I had any garage door related issues in the future.

Hi there, thank you so much for nice feedback. It was pleasure to work with you.

Sharon from Nepean
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

One of the best tradespeople I've ever dealt with. Called 10 minutes before he would be arriving and arrived on time. Explained what he would do and did the work very efficiently and well and had all the parts he needed with him. I would highly recommend this company.

Hi there,
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

Erica in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We thought we would have to replace the garage door, but were able to fix it and couldn't be happier. Excellent service and a great experience overall - would very highly recommend. Prompt, reliable and professional. Thank you to Albert.

Hi Erica. It was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

sree in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Very satisfied with this company. I had taken their service previously for my single garage door. Today took their service again for the double garage door. he was quick to respond and came and replaced the cables in no time. Albert knows what he is doing and is quite professional

Zack and Emma

Hi there, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa again. It was pleasure to work with you.

KTR
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

My garage door opener stopped working suddenly. I feared the worst. I utilized Home Stars to research a company to resolve this issue and selected Capital Garage Door Ottawa. I contacted Capital Garage Door Ottawa in the morning, I received an appointment the same day. I was given a 2 hr window for the appointment. I was contacted well within the the agreed upon timeframe by Albert. He contacted me and informed me that he would arrive in approxamitely 20-30. He arrived as scheduled. He listened intently to the issue at hand. He tested my garage door opener and quickly determined what was the problem. He listened to my questions and responded in a professional manner with all the information I was asking for. He let me know that my garage door opener only required minor repairs and he fixed it in no time. I was truly impressed that he did not try to convince me to buy a whole new unit. In fact he pointed out that after he completed the minor repairs, my unit would last for many years to come. He demonstrated how I could do some preventive maintenance to further the life of my garage door unit. He was informative, courteous and demonstrated an outstanding skill set. Summary: I would most certainly recommend you contact Albert for your Garage Door issues.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for nice feedback and thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

KELLY
1 review Ottawa, ON

I honestly had the best service you can imagine. The work performed was above exceptional and extremely well priced. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for reliable, fast, honest and cost efficient service. Our technician Albert was very knowledgeable and more then willing to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for fast amazing and excellent service. Thank you!!!!!

Hi Kelly. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

Kim
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

HIGHLY Recommend! Albert was fast to return my request for estimate & was the only place that offered to come show me sample colours & help me pick the right colour door for my home. He was very helpful, extremely responsive, & did a great job with the install.

Hi Kim, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to work with you.

Carolyn L.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very efficient service. The service man was on time. He explained the problem and provided a couple of options for resolution.

Hi Carolyn, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to work with you.

schallerzhang
1 review Ottawa, ON

Albert did a very good job for us, the new garage doors are perfect! Thanks a lot for Albert.

Hi there. It was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your feedback.

J & C  in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We chose this company because the reviews. Our old garage door opener stopped working and we decided to buy a new one and have it installed. We emailed Albert and our emails were very quickly returned. We had an appointment later that week and he was right on time. Unfortunately he did not recommend the brand we purchased and did not want to install it as it was not a good make to him and recommended a better brand. We were only minutes away from the store we bought it and he said he could start removing the old opener while we returned and got a more reliable opener. By the time we returned the old opener was down and he put up the new one easily in an hour. He knows what he is doing and would definitely use his services again and would recommend him to anyone.

Hi J & C,

Thank you so much for nice feedback. It was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!