Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Decal
Decal
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Got the job done but...

Like a previous reviewer the torsion spring on one door broke today. Based on Homestars reviews I contacted Albert. He answered right away, estimated the price, scheduled for the same day, showed up on time, and had the job done in about 15 minutes, all within his cost estimate. So why 5/10? He was reticent in answering questions, spoke in monosyllables, and was generally unpleasant to have in my home. Some of the other reviewers have said "friendly and communicative" so I don't know if maybe he was having a bad day... I don't expect a card and a cake from my service providers but given the abundant choice out there I'd rather pay a competent pleasant person than an unpleasant one.

Hi there, thank you for your feedback.

james.a.junke
james.a.junke
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage door spring replacement

Garage door spring no longer worked, so it needed to be replaced and the overall operation of the manual door needed to be checked and small parts replaced.

Albert came promptly, did his work quickly, professionally and courteously.

Hello James, thank you so much for your feedback

nadya
nadya
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Broken garage door cables.

Cables broke out on one of the our garage doors. Called to couple companies. I was looking for same day service, my car was stuck inside. Albert answered the phone. In few hours I'm back to the business. Thank you so much for your service. He replaced broken cables and rusted out bottom brackets.

Hi Nadya, thank you for your feedback

Whiters Emma in Stettler
Whiters Emma in Stettler
0 reviews Stettler, AB

Broken cables

One of the cables on my garage door rusted out and broke. I called Capital Garage Door Ottawa. Tech arrived at the same day, called me 30 min before he showed up. Explained what is the problem and offered 2 options to fix it. 1st is less expensive, but is gonna less for a year or two. The 2nd option was more expensive, but it will be for longer period of time. Job was done professionally, quickly. Also gave me few tips how to maintain my garage door. Very happy with the service. My garage door like a brand new again. Highly recommended.

Hi Emma, thank you so much for your review.

Robert Long from Gloucester
Robert Long from Gloucester
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement of broken torsion spring

Torsion spring on one door broke today. I found Capital Garage Door on Homestars and called for a qoute. Price was excellent so contracted work. Albert arrived within two hours, promptly and professionally replaced spring and also adjusted opener chain. Extremely happy with Albert's work.

Hi Robert, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

JasonK
JasonK

Garage door cable replacement

Answered call promptly, provided a two hour window within which he would show up, and said would call 30 minutes before arrival. Did all that and then work was done quickly and well. Was also up front about all costs (apparently sometimes the part on the garage door that the cable attaches to gets rusted and needs to be replaced as well).

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair to Garage Door

I emailed Albert on the long weekend about the repair for the garage door. It needed a new torsion spring and cables. He responded very quickly and offered to do the job the very next day. I was surprised to get such a speedy response especially over a holiday weekend. He arrived the next day and performed the repair. I am very happy with his work and would definitely recommend him.

Hi Carole,
It was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Lance
Lance

Torsion Spring Replacement

8' x 7' metal, non-insulated door torsion spring replacement. Very professional. Perfect Job. Very satisfied for the work completed. I appreciate the option of receiving a call 30 minutes prior to home visit. This allowed me to continue with my normal schedule, with plenty of time to be back at home for his arrival.

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback

Nepean/Carling
Nepean/Carling

Garage Door repair

This is the second time we have called Albert to fix our garage door which would not open. Considering the urgency of our need and his tight schedule he has made the effort to be there for us every time. He is knowledgeable, professional and polite. We definitely recommend him to anyone who needs their garage door fixed.

Hi there, thank you so much for your nice feedback.

elladetailsrealty
elladetailsrealty
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garage door design and installation

Albert from Capital Garage Door has done a great job. He is very hardworking professional, and provided us with a patient support during selection of the design of the new garage door and a timely installation as soon as the door was ready. We are very pleased with the end result, our house has a significantly improved curb appeal now. Will definitely recommend his service.

Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback. Thanks

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!