Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Ottawa ON K1C 6L3
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Repair to Garage Door

I emailed Albert on the long weekend about the repair for the garage door. It needed a new torsion spring and cables. He responded very quickly and offered to do the job the very next day. I was surprised to get such a speedy response especially over a holiday weekend. He arrived the next day and performed the repair. I am very happy with his work and would definitely recommend him.

Hi Carole,
It was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Lance
Lance

Torsion Spring Replacement

8' x 7' metal, non-insulated door torsion spring replacement. Very professional. Perfect Job. Very satisfied for the work completed. I appreciate the option of receiving a call 30 minutes prior to home visit. This allowed me to continue with my normal schedule, with plenty of time to be back at home for his arrival.

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback

Nepean/Carling
Nepean/Carling

Garage Door repair

This is the second time we have called Albert to fix our garage door which would not open. Considering the urgency of our need and his tight schedule he has made the effort to be there for us every time. He is knowledgeable, professional and polite. We definitely recommend him to anyone who needs their garage door fixed.

Hi there, thank you so much for your nice feedback.

elladetailsrealty
elladetailsrealty
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garage door design and installation

Albert from Capital Garage Door has done a great job. He is very hardworking professional, and provided us with a patient support during selection of the design of the new garage door and a timely installation as soon as the door was ready. We are very pleased with the end result, our house has a significantly improved curb appeal now. Will definitely recommend his service.

Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback. Thanks

oleg in Kanata
oleg in Kanata

Garage door repair

On a very cold day, we dealt with Albert, who came to our rescue extremely fast, was amazingly knowledgeable and professional. The cost of repair was much lower than expected. This was the second time we called on this company and both times dealt with Albert. A rare gem of a service where you are not sorry for the money spent. Definitely will call on this company again and recommend it to others.

Hi Oleg, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa again. It was pleasure to work with you.

An O.
An O.

Garage door opener repair

Perfect! Highly recommend! Called 6:30PM, agreed to arrive before 8-9PM. Showed up at 8PM, pleasantly surprised - I expected delay or even no show as with many other contractors.

Thank you. It was pleasure to work with you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Garage door spring repair

Was on time, work done fast and professional. Tech was very polite and explained everything clearly. Would recommend

Thank you.

Katz in Ottawa
Katz in Ottawa

Very impressive!

A competing rip off company told me I needed a new opener at $700
Gord of Capital Doors came to my house on Saturday Christmas Eve, diagnosed the problem as a bent terminal switch, fixed it in 5 minutes , replaced the opener button in the house and charged me $50 for his service call work.

Not $700!

Hi there, it was pleasure to work with you.

CG in Ottawa
CG in Ottawa

Quick, thorough installation of Garage Door Opener

This was my first experience with a professional thru Homestars and I can say I am quite impressed.

Albert responded to my quote request almost instantaneously, and set an appointment for the next day. He gave me a 2 hr window, and showed up on time, calling me ahead of time to let me know he was on the way.

He installed a high end whisper drive Chamberlain belt drive garage door opener to replace my old Craftsman, worked fast and meticulously, at one point re-doing part of the install because he said he wasn't satisfied with how it looked and would not leave it that way to the client. He explained the system to me, showing me how to replace the backup battery when needed, and when he left, it was like he was never there--no mess left behind at all.

I would recommend Albert to anyone looking for a garage door opener installer, and I would call him again if I had any garage door related issues in the future.

Hi there, thank you so much for nice feedback. It was pleasure to work with you.

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!