Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Garage Doors & Hardware
Ottawa ON K1C 6L3
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

KTR
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

My garage door opener stopped working suddenly. I feared the worst. I utilized Home Stars to research a company to resolve this issue and selected Capital Garage Door Ottawa. I contacted Capital Garage Door Ottawa in the morning, I received an appointment the same day. I was given a 2 hr window for the appointment. I was contacted well within the the agreed upon timeframe by Albert. He contacted me and informed me that he would arrive in approxamitely 20-30. He arrived as scheduled. He listened intently to the issue at hand. He tested my garage door opener and quickly determined what was the problem. He listened to my questions and responded in a professional manner with all the information I was asking for. He let me know that my garage door opener only required minor repairs and he fixed it in no time. I was truly impressed that he did not try to convince me to buy a whole new unit. In fact he pointed out that after he completed the minor repairs, my unit would last for many years to come. He demonstrated how I could do some preventive maintenance to further the life of my garage door unit. He was informative, courteous and demonstrated an outstanding skill set. Summary: I would most certainly recommend you contact Albert for your Garage Door issues.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for nice feedback and thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

KELLY
1 review Ottawa, ON

I honestly had the best service you can imagine. The work performed was above exceptional and extremely well priced. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for reliable, fast, honest and cost efficient service. Our technician Albert was very knowledgeable and more then willing to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for fast amazing and excellent service. Thank you!!!!!

Job Price

Hi Kelly. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

Kim
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

HIGHLY Recommend! Albert was fast to return my request for estimate & was the only place that offered to come show me sample colours & help me pick the right colour door for my home. He was very helpful, extremely responsive, & did a great job with the install.

Job Price

Hi Kim, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to work with you.

Carolyn L.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very efficient service. The service man was on time. He explained the problem and provided a couple of options for resolution.

Job Price

Hi Carolyn, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to work with you.

schallerzhang
1 review Ottawa, ON

Albert did a very good job for us, the new garage doors are perfect! Thanks a lot for Albert.

Job Price

Hi there. It was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your feedback.

J & C  in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We chose this company because the reviews. Our old garage door opener stopped working and we decided to buy a new one and have it installed. We emailed Albert and our emails were very quickly returned. We had an appointment later that week and he was right on time. Unfortunately he did not recommend the brand we purchased and did not want to install it as it was not a good make to him and recommended a better brand. We were only minutes away from the store we bought it and he said he could start removing the old opener while we returned and got a more reliable opener. By the time we returned the old opener was down and he put up the new one easily in an hour. He knows what he is doing and would definitely use his services again and would recommend him to anyone.

Hi J & C,

Thank you so much for nice feedback. It was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

mike_ozzie
1 review Ottawa, ON

Highly recommend! Arrived on time, located the problem, told me cost of repair before starting work, fixed the issues that needed to be addressed, and showed me areas that may need to be addressed down the road, while providing cost effective recommendations.

All around amazing experience, was recommended to me by my father and I would recommend to any one looking for a repair or new installation.

Door balancing
Bottom bracket replacement
Labor

Hi there,

Thank you so much for nice feedback. It was pleasure to work with you.

adchehouri
1 review Ottawa, ON

Albert was recommended by a friend of mine and his work was amazing and very friendly. The wires for my garage door were damaged and he explained to me how and why they need to be replaced and he repaired the attachments to it while explaining the importance of it. I highly recommend Albert and his team to fix all concerns you have with your garage door.