Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Garage Doors & Hardware
Ottawa ON K1C 6L3
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Roger in Ottawa
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Took out the trash a Friday morning opened the door and it made a bunch of noise, when I tried to close it it froze jumped off the tracks and almost fell on my vehicles. I called and the technician was there in under an hour and fixed the door and rebalanced it and it works great. It actually has never closed this good, it used to make a bunch of noise and bounce around. Highly recommend using this company.

Hello Roger,
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. If you have any questions about the garage door, please feel free to contact us.

TZ
1 review Ottawa, ON

The repair guy came the same day and came at the time he said he would. He was very nice and completed the work quickly.

Hi there,
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

Neil D.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Friendly and efficient repair after the gears in my garage door opener wore out. Arrived in about an hour, had the part in stock, keen to repair it without pushing to replace the aging opener. Much appreciated!

Hi Neil,
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to work with you.

C Jensen in Orleans
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

It was the fall of 2016 when I closed my garage door from the inside and prepared to do some woodworking. Moments later I heard the loud bang that indicates a spring had let go. After dramatically (for me) escaping through the back door and climbing the side fence to gain access to the house, I checked Homestars and found Capital Garage Door. Albert (the Russian version) answered and said he could come between five and seven that evening. He arrived soon after five and quickly assessed the situation and gave me options. He replaced the spring on the problem side and both cables. (I had replaced the other spring previously.) He suggested a new bracket on the same side because the original had rusted and would cause premature corrosion of the new cable. When the work was complete, he had lubricated all the hinges and advised me how to do so in future. He had also added some simple brackets at intervals to give support to the bottom board of our heavy wooden door. I told him I was pleased with the same day service and he pointed out that it says so right on the business card he handed me. Great service. Thanks, Albert.

Job Price

Hi Jensen, thank you so much for so nice feedback. It was pleasure to work with you and thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. Happy New Year.

Martin in Thornhill

Both my spring and safety cable snapped on Boxing Day Capital Garage Door Ottawa offersthe service was fast and friendly.

Service was done in Kanata. Capital Garage Door Ottawa Showed up within one hour the technician was very knowledgeable and provided very helpful advises to prevent future problem

Hi Martin,

Andrei in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great customer service. Very prompt and professional. Repaired my garage door the same day I called in. I thought my garage door needed replacement. Albert examined my existing door and explained that he could repair it, saving me $1000.

Hi Andrei,

Mwong
1 review Ottawa, ON

Albert was very courteous and prompt. He was very meticulous in examining the issues with the garage and providing a variety of options for repair. He was very efficient and did a great job replacing the parts and then rebalancing and tuning the opener. He was very tidy and made sure to tap his boots (appreciated in the winter) before entering.

Job Price

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback. It was pleasure to have a business with you. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

rob
1 review Ottawa, ON

efficient, on time, had parts in truck, fixed problem quickly, happy with work, a, c, b

Job Price

Hi Rob, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.
Happy New Year !

apauly
1 review Ottawa, ON

Quick response and fixed the issue quickly . Very happy with the work done on the garage door

Thank you for your review. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa

RakS
1 review Ottawa, ON

One of the torsion springs on my garage door broke. Albert was prompt on the phone and came over the same day to repair it. He gave matter-of-fact advice and fixed it up, replacing both springs. So far, the door is operating just fine.

Hi there.
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!