Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Ottawa ON K1C 6L3
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Deborah in Kanata

My garage door opener stopped working and I though I would have to replace it but Albert was able to tell me the problem and had replacement parts with him.
Excellent service and great price. Would highly recommend Albert! Am very pleased with the repair.

Hi Deborah, thank you so much for your feedback. It was pleasure to have a business with you.

Mike in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very prompt and professional service at it's best. Had a broken garage door cable and recommened replacing other rusted parts to benefit me in the long run and price competive. Very fast and efficient. Highly recommend Capital Garage Door to all.

Hi Mike, thank you so much for your review! It was pleasure to have a business with you.

Cathy in Toronto

Excellent! Albert responded to my evening request quickly, provided a quote (equal to or better than two others that came later), and came the following day and performed the work quickly and cleanly. Though he was called to do a cable repair, he inspected all the mechanisms, discovered obviously rusted out brackets / faulty parts, and tightened fasteners. He explained what needed to be replaced, why, and the priority / cost of repairs. He also helped me change my entry password and lightbulbs in the overhead door motor. Last year, I replaced the same cables, but the serviceman left the rusted brackets which contributed to the demise of those new cables. The previous technician charged me more to replace only cables than Albert did for a clearly more comprehensive service!

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for your nice feedback. It was pleasure to have a business with you. And Thank You for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Our garage door jammed, with the cars inside. Someone was there within a 1/2 hour. He assessed the damage, gave me a quote and proceeded to repair the mechanism. I was impressed enough by the job that I requested he also replace the weatherstripping. He arranged a return visit and, again, did an excellent job. I'm very satisfied.

Hi there, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Derrick in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The cable on the garage door broke. Rather than risk playing with the high tension door springs I called this company. Call was answered immediately and the cable and other rusted parts were fixed the next morning. Professional service and easy to talk to. Just the kind of company that makes these things smooth and painless. Highly recommend.

Hi Derrick,
Thank you so much for your feedback and thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to have a business with you.

I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs garage door repair service he . answers calls right away and is very professional. he is also doing my maintenance for a very reasonable price .fast and superior quality work

Hi there,
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

christianlegare
1 review Ottawa, ON

Called and had technician arrive in 20 mins, fast quality repair, knowledgeable, very satisfied with the service.

Hi Christian, it was pleasure to have a business with you. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Replaced bottom plates, rollers and cables for our two garage doors. Also balanced doors and offered some suggestions to keep doors functioning properly. Same day service was very professional and efficient. Cost seemed reasonable for amount of work that was done.

Hi there, it was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

Ayman
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replaced the springs and rebalanced the garage door. Very good work. Came in and fixed it the same day I called

Hi Ayman, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

wangzhenzh

Really professional work.
It is only one garage door spring broken. but eventually I asked him to repair both my garage door.

Hi there, Thank you so much for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. If you have any questions or problems, please fell free to contact us. Thanks.

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!