Capital Garage Door Ottawa

HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

bob p.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Delivered the job on time and on agreed upon price.Albert was very professional , I wish all my renovations went as smoothly

Hello sir. Thank you so much for your review

randy.kroeker
1 review Ottawa, ON

Appreciated the instant response to my kijiji enquiry and same day service.

Not only did they replace the broken cable on my ancient door, they diagnosed the cause and replaced a worn pully.

Hi there, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Mark in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bought a garage door opener on sale at Cdn Tire thinking I would install it myself and quickly realized that paying a professional to do it would be money well spent. I called Albert at lunchtime and he camne by later the same afternoon. Albert was friendly, fast and professional and I would definitely recommend Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

Hi Mark,
Thanks a lot. I'll be happy to help you with any other problem

Albert

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!