HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in New Westminster  >  Saunders Construction Management

Reviews for Saunders Construction Management

Khrista in New Westminster
Khrista in New Westminster
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Amazing General Foreman and cabinet maker

Full TOWNHOUSE Reno. Shawn and his team we're professional, tidy and easy to communicate with. Shawn made it a priority to stay within budget and assist with suppliers ( tile/paint etc..)
I would highly recommend SSMC for all cabinetry needs, kitchen, and bath renovations.

Thanks you, It was a pleasure working with you!

Paul.jones
Paul.jones
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen freshen up.

I was very happy with the work that Shawn did in our kitchen, he was on time and on budget. He is a very friendly person and you do not mind leaving him in your house while you are not there and has some great sub trades as well.

priyaalyshaprasad
priyaalyshaprasad
1 review New Westminster, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Saunders Construction Management exceeded our expectations whilst working on our kitchen renovation. Their attention to detail and expertise in custom cabinetry makes all the difference. The service was timely and seamless. We would recommend Shawn and his team to anyone looking to renovate their home.

kim.nguyen.tse
kim.nguyen.tse
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Saunders Construction was great! They designed our cabinetry and countertops. Shawn really guided us through, ensuring my ideas translates into something functional, modern and timeless. Always punctual, always professional. I have no hesitation in recommending his company.

Lindsay Q.
Lindsay Q.
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Millwork projects

Shawn and his team always do great work for myself and my interior design clients. I highly recommend SaundersConstruction!

More about Saunders Construction Management

Saunders Construction Management can tackle any size project from beginning to end. Saunders Construction specializes in Kitchen, Bathroom, Closet and custom builtin designs being able to find something that fits for any budget.