Tank Plumbing

Gas Line Installation
Calgary AB T2Z 2C4
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Tank Plumbing

Joshb

Excellent work. Very profesional, courtious but right to work. Very pleased with the work and price. Will be recomending Tank Plumbing to everyone I can.

Kristen B.

The men were friendly and did the job quickly. Very good rates as well! Would highly recommend Tank Plumbing for all your plumbing needs.

Tomcat in Calgary

Tank Plumbing came to our home and replaced our hot water tank on a Sunday. Jon and Shane were very quick, efficient and tidy and really helped us out of a bind.

Themadgreek in Calgary

Had a great experience with Tank Plumbing, John came out on time and replaced our Hot water tank quick and efficiently.
Very glad we went with a great locally owned and operated company. I would definitely use Tank Plumbing again and would recommend Tank Plumbing to my friends and coworkers.

Alitraveller in Calgary

I had Shane and Dave come in to replace my faulty water heater and they arrived when promised and both were very professional. The problem was solved both very affordably and expeditiously! I will definitely call Tank for any future work and would highly recommend both Shane and Dave to all my friends and family.

More about Tank Plumbing

Tank Plumbing has over 10 years of experience in residential construction, renovations and servicing throughout Calgary and surrounding areas and we proudly stand behind our work. We will help you find the best products, from choosing the make and model of your fixtures, to providing exceptional service during the installation. ...