Appliance Repair

#2, 5708 1st Street SE
Calgary
AB
T2H 1H8

Great timely service with a man who really knows his business. Both washer and dryer, also fridge. Would recommend this company anytime. Costs were very reasonable compared to other firms .

Repair of Hisense tv

Good service. A little bit delay in delivery due to processing of warranty. But overall service is good. Highly recommend. Thnx. Ted. Blah blah due to stupid requirement of minimum 30 words. HS should remover this 30 words minimum. Wast of time

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Samsung TV

I was having a problem with my samsung tv staying connected to Wi-Fi. The gentlmen that came to my house were clean and professional. They took my tv and tested it for 6 days after determining the tv was fine upon returning the tv they tested my modem and discovered that the signal was too weak for my tv to stay connected properly. I feel they did more then they needed to and even though with where my tv is in relation to my modem im still having a connection issue but that is now shaws problem.

Mark in Calgary in Calgary
Mark in Calgary in Calgary

Refrigerator Repair/Service

Booked online through LG website - promptly contacted me to discuss details and arrange service time.
Excellent communication - very personable on telephone.
Service Rep arrived right on time - completed repairs promptly & left clear instructions.
OUTSTANDING experience (was planning to call and compliment when I found this email request for online review)!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Marc in Calgary
Marc in Calgary

Lg washing machine noise and would not drain water

Service was well coordinated tech arrived on time and during appointment window. Problem was the drain pump and small shirt collar tab found inside pump. The pump was replaced and work completed in 15 minutes. service was great but service charge and labour I feel was excessive (85+150) for the repair job

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary

LG Refrigerator Repair

#2, 5708 1st Street SE
Calgary
AB
T2H 1H8

Our LG refrigerator quit freezing. We called this company after searching online for an LG authorized repair service. They did a site visit and the compressor had failed. They then gave us a price for the repair which we agreed to. The repair technicians that were sent were very professional and tidy. The refrigerator has worked well since the repair. A small downside was the number of days it took to do the original assessment of the refrigerator. We would recommend this company and use them again.

Service

The connector to the back of the fridge broke again after you fixed it. As a result, it flooded the main floor and basement of our house. What a mess!! Also the repairman tried to get me to pay $15 cash for parts that were on warranty and not even on the pre-filled in bill. I refused. I wonder how much cash he is making on the side from other customers?

Hello Private User, thank you for your feedback. We take all concerns seriously including any damages that may have occurred from our own technicians work. Could you please contact us immediately and we will do our best to make things right.

Ying
Ying

Got my refrigerator fixed

Their response is fast. Their tech is professional . I hate LG product . I hate the expensive cost to fix it. But I have nothing to complain this service company. They are very good

Thank you for this awesome review!

Jim Campbell from Calgary
Jim Campbell from Calgary

Several appliance repairs

The price above is for the most recent repair. Southland has done numerous appliance repairs for us and we are always happy with the result. On this last one, they directed us to an out of warranty program of the manufacturer, which saved us several hundred dollars on a washing machine tub and bearing assembly replacement. They are prompt, or call if they are going to be delayed. They confirm appointments the day before. Great service and pleasant technicians.

Thank you Jim, we are happy to see that you continue to use us. Hope to see you again!

Dishwasher fixed

My dishwasher just stopped after running well for 4 years, searched online and after looking at a few companies chose Southland based on overall rating and reviews. They responded quickly and were very well informative on the issue and cost. It was fixed quickly and properly. They were also up front about repair cost vs replacement being the better option. Very satisfied, I would recommend them

Thank you for this great review! We're happy to see that we were able to repair your dishwasher.

More about Southland Technical Services LTD

We are an authorized appliance service center in Calgary. We service appliance for Calgary & Area. We repair all major brands such as LG, Samsung, Whirlpool, Wolf, Viking, Bosch, Kenmore, Miele, Panasonic, and much more! We believe in customer satisfaction and our value of service to get your appliance back ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Calgary?