Southland Technical Services LTD

#2, 5708 1st Street SE Calgary AB T2H 1H8
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Southland Technical Services LTD

Reviews for Southland Technical Services LTD

Service

The connector to the back of the fridge broke again after you fixed it. As a result, it flooded the main floor and basement of our house. What a mess!! Also the repairman tried to get me to pay $15 cash for parts that were on warranty and not even on the pre-filled in bill. I refused. I wonder how much cash he is making on the side from other customers?

Hello Private User, thank you for your feedback. We take all concerns seriously including any damages that may have occurred from our own technicians work. Could you please contact us immediately and we will do our best to make things right.

Ying
Ying

Got my refrigerator fixed

Their response is fast. Their tech is professional . I hate LG product . I hate the expensive cost to fix it. But I have nothing to complain this service company. They are very good

Thank you for this awesome review!

Jim Campbell from Calgary
Jim Campbell from Calgary

Several appliance repairs

The price above is for the most recent repair. Southland has done numerous appliance repairs for us and we are always happy with the result. On this last one, they directed us to an out of warranty program of the manufacturer, which saved us several hundred dollars on a washing machine tub and bearing assembly replacement. They are prompt, or call if they are going to be delayed. They confirm appointments the day before. Great service and pleasant technicians.

Thank you Jim, we are happy to see that you continue to use us. Hope to see you again!

Dishwasher fixed

My dishwasher just stopped after running well for 4 years, searched online and after looking at a few companies chose Southland based on overall rating and reviews. They responded quickly and were very well informative on the issue and cost. It was fixed quickly and properly. They were also up front about repair cost vs replacement being the better option. Very satisfied, I would recommend them

Thank you for this great review! We're happy to see that we were able to repair your dishwasher.

Tim in Strathmore
Tim in Strathmore
0 reviews Strathmore, AB

Fixed washing machine

Service tech was awesome, very knowledgeable. The only thing I didn’t quite agreee on was paying $120 for labour for something that took 10 minutes to replace. But would defiantly recommend this company.

Thank you Tim for this review! We hope that you will use us again. As for the charges we bill by the job, and our technicians are factory trained technicians.

dryer repair

prompt, efficient and quick. service man replaced the rubber in the dryer and had the tub turning in no time. we called this company before to repair our tv, so we know that they are legit and able to do jobs well

Thank you for this review, we are happy that we were able to repair your dryer. Hope to see you again!

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

awesome service :-)

I love the fact that LG provides the service. It is wonderful to know that my bill isn't going to be surprisingly large. And that what I paid is exactly what it cost :-) your service man is absolutely fantastic. Very professional clean and right on time!

Thank you for this review! and we try to make repairs affordable that's for sure. We'll pass this along to our team.

Stewart in Vancouver
Stewart in Vancouver

Fast repair at a fair price!

Called Southland Technical Services Ltd to repair a LG washer/dryer combo unit in one of my rental properties. They were quick to respond and worked directly with my tenent to arrange a convenient time to complete the repair. The repair was done correctly the first time and the cost was reasonable for the work done. I would use them again!

Thank you for this great review Stewart, we are glad we were able to service this on a timely manner.

ovenmom in Calgary
ovenmom in Calgary

15 year old oven

If you want some honest hard working technicians to fix your appliances, look no further. Victor and Stephen don't quit until the job is 100% done. So knowledgable about what to do, even from just listening to oven over the phone! I am never calling anyone else! Thank you! Amanda

Thank you for this great review Amanda!

Ed in Calgary
Ed in Calgary

Got er done

LG linear compressor problem like so many others are having. They Replaced the compressor after emptying the sealed system then pulled a vacuum and replaced the refrigerant. even had to do some soldering. All seemed to work out ok. I hope it lasts. Southland were on time and got the job done for LG’s one price.

More about Southland Technical Services LTD

We are an authorized appliance service center in Calgary. We service appliance for Calgary & Area. We repair all major brands such as LG, Samsung, Whirlpool, Wolf, Viking, Bosch, Kenmore, Miele, Panasonic, and much more! We believe in customer satisfaction and our value of service to get your appliance back ...