A &D Exteriors Ltd.

Siding
Airdrie AB T4A 2G1
HomeStars  >  Siding in Airdrie  >  A &D Exteriors Ltd.

Reviews for A &D Exteriors Ltd.

Lilac G.
Lilac G.

Replace 3 pieces of siding and seal a woodpecker hole.

We had a few loose pieces of siding on the top row of our house.
A woodpecker took advantage of this and made a hole there the size of a tennis ball.
It took A&D two weeks (and a few phone calls from us) to finally come and do the job!
When I saw Doug on site, the bird's hole was already covered with new siding, so I asked him if he was sure there weren't chicks inside and he assured me there weren't.
Sure enough, two days later, on Saturday, we heard some noises coming from the inside of the wall were the hole was...
We desperately tried to contact A&D and left a message on Doug's cell phone but didn't hear back from them.
Only on Monday, when we finally reached them they sent someone to remove the siding and take out what was left of the poor chicks.
We cannot begin to describe how awful we feel about the whole thing especially when we know it could have been handled differently.

Linda from Airdrie
Linda from Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Roof and siding

Had roof, eaves trough and siding (2 sides replaced) due to hail storm damage. A&D worked with our insurance company to ensure everything would meet insurance company requirements. Workers showed up as scheduled and work was done efficiently and yard was left clean. Follow-up inspection was completed by foreman to ensure all work completed as contracted. Would definitely use them again.

Linda in Airdrie
Linda in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Siding and roof replacement

I contracted A & D to do siding and roof replacement work for a recent hail claim. Although my insurance company recommended a different company I feel it is important to support local businesses in my community. They provided a competitive estimate and worked with my insurance company to ensure everything would meet their approval. Work was done efficiently and my yard was left clean.