Pine Valley Tree Service

Reviews for Pine Valley Tree Service

Dave in Kamloops
Dave in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

Tree removal and pruning in Barnhartvale

Larry offered us a very competitive price to remove a large Spruce and prune three other trees and included a seniors discount without asking. As promised his crew arrived as scheduled and completed the work in a very professional manner. They reviewed the project with us before they started work. They did an excellent job of the expected work and had staff on hand to complete clean up of their activities. What an amazing difference Pine Valley Tree Service has made to our property
We would not hesitate to recommend Larry and his crew for any tree service one might need.
Thank you for a job well done.

Private User reviews Kamloops, BC

Stump Removal

I needed to get 3 stumps removed from the front of my house left behind from overgrown cedars we removed the previous spring. Called these guys and was given a quot over the phone that I was happy with. They came and grinded the stumps right down. The service was great and did the job I wanted to get done. However, the trailer and grinder they used and drove up on my lawn left 2 ruts in my lawn that I need to fill with sand thought the summer. Pain in the you know what.