Green Products & Services
Calgary AB T2J 3H6
HomeStars  >  Green Products & Services in Calgary  >  Radon Controls Inc.

Reviews for Radon Controls Inc.

James Lee in Calgary
James Lee in Calgary

Installation of Radon reduction equipment

T2J 3H6

In August 2018, Radon Controls installed a ventilation system in my basement to reduce my radon levels.
The workers were very polite, professional and took care to keep my house clean. New drop cloths were put down throughout the entire home, anywhere that they would be walking or working.
The work was explained to me and I got to see the flow test in action to verify the efficiency of the system. They spent extra time to locate and seal up any possible leak spots where radon could enter the basement.
My radon levels went from just over 200 to ~20 in less than 48 hours and have been down at that level ever since.
I would recommend Radon Controls to anyone.

Sean in San Francisco
Sean in San Francisco

Very professional and successful

Radon Controls Inc is a very professional company specializing in radon control, as the name suggests. They got my radon levels down from ~200 to ~15, so we're very pleased. They were friendly, helpful, professional, transparent, and thorough. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Radon Mitigation

T2J 3H6

Radon Controls Inc is a professional and highly qualified company. They work very cleanly knowing what they are doing. They explain the customer every detail of their plan. Their price is fairly reasonable and the quote matches with the final price of the service. 100% recommendable. I am more than satisfied with their service. They have reduced my indoor Radon to rates lower than the outside.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Radon mitigation system install

T2J 3H6

Hired them to install radon mitigation system for my house. Excellent and clean work. Everything was taken care of and done to my satisfaction. The best part is you cannot even see the system from outside and even inside - its almost hidden and clean. Highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Radon Gas Remediation Services

Learning about the dangers of radon gas, we tested our house and were surprised to learn we had levels higher than the limit of safe levels of the World Health Organization's and at levels of Canada Health's ratings. Len and Pat visited and performed a 2nd test (of greater accuracy), then provided us with information and advised us of options. We then asked them to do the service, and they did everything so carefully, with great respect, and explained the steps along the way. After installing the system, they continued to monitor both the safety level and noise levels. Since the safety levels allowed, they came back to switch out the fan to reduce the noise and following this, offered to return again to wrap the pipes. (Although we were fine with wrapping the pipes ourselves.) Everything was done to our complete satisfaction. And both Len and Pat are so very nice to work with. They take their work and reputation seriously and genuinely want their customers to be happy. Our safety levels are significantly lower, well under the limits. Couldn't be happier and we'd recommend them to anyone. For their many visits, accommodations, and repeated testing to ensure our safety, we see this cost as very fair. We do recommend radon testing to anyone, as high levels can be very dangerous.

More about Radon Controls Inc.

We are certified for radon testing and if necessary, remediation, and have specialized in all things related to radon since 2009. All of our testing and remediation personnel are certified by the Canadian National Radon Proficiency Program.