Learning about the dangers of radon gas, we tested our house and were surprised to learn we had levels higher than the limit of safe levels of the World Health Organization's and at levels of Canada Health's ratings. Len and Pat visited and performed a 2nd test (of greater accuracy), then provided us with information and advised us of options. We then asked them to do the service, and they did everything so carefully, with great respect, and explained the steps along the way. After installing the system, they continued to monitor both the safety level and noise levels. Since the safety levels allowed, they came back to switch out the fan to reduce the noise and following this, offered to return again to wrap the pipes. (Although we were fine with wrapping the pipes ourselves.) Everything was done to our complete satisfaction. And both Len and Pat are so very nice to work with. They take their work and reputation seriously and genuinely want their customers to be happy. Our safety levels are significantly lower, well under the limits. Couldn't be happier and we'd recommend them to anyone. For their many visits, accommodations, and repeated testing to ensure our safety, we see this cost as very fair. We do recommend radon testing to anyone, as high levels can be very dangerous.