Super Glass And Mirror Service Inc

Reviews for Super Glass And Mirror Service Inc

mila in North York
mila in North York

wash/bath rooms

excellent job fair pricing I and my friens are impressed, also the owner is so nice and easy to deal with no negative comments I love the job ,i difinitely will recommend them for a job,its also easy when you call rthe office for any question somebody will wii assure you for an answre even if the person you want to talk is not available.

Russell in Toronto
Russell in Toronto

Excellent work

Superglass has supplied and installed numerous mirror , glass shower, and misc. specialty glass orders for me Over the past few years. They have great industry knowledge and more importantly have proven to be very reliable (timelines and customer service). It has been a great experience doing business with Hudson (Superglass).
Good quality final product, happy clients!

Thank you Russel for your comments as we as a company strive to give the best service possible.

Les in Oshawa
Les in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bathroom and kitchen renovation

As a kitchen and bathroom re modeler, I have been working with Super Glass and Mirror Service for five years. Their work product has always met my clients needs and satisfaction. Service issues are dealt with promptly. The staff is accommodating and friendly. Can't ask for much more.

Thank you very much for the great review Les. We are very pleased to work with you for about five years now. Thank you for trusting our company for your bathroom and kitchen works. We are happy to do service with you. We'll see you again for your future projects!

Omari in York
Omari in York

Excellent work

I have used Superglass for several years over different houses and different projects including shower glass enclosures, mirror installations, glass doors, and glass repairs. They have always been punctual, knowledgeable, respectful, and deliver a high quality of service. I would recommend them highly for any business or homeowner.

We thank you for giving us time to post your comment. It is our pleasure to work with you. Thank you for trusting our company and loving our work. We are happy to do more shower installations and other works for you. Hudson and the Super Glass family are very happy to see your review.

Bathroom

I ordered a special showered glass using a low iron, it was done on time and it looks fantastic. The finishing touches were amazing, everything clean, very professional and the crew was polite. Thank you, super glass

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to work with you. We strive hard to give our customers the best possible service we can give. We hope to see you on your next project.Enjoy your new Shower Enclosure!

1 review , ON

Shower doors

Super Glass has been doing work for us for years. They are professional, very courteous people, always available to take calls and address any of our questions. We highly recommend their services!

Thank you for loving our work. And thank you for posting your comment on our job. We love to see you again on your next project. We are trying to give our best to do work with our customers. We are very pleased to serve you again.

Disappointed  in Toronto
Disappointed in Toronto

$$$$ job treated like a joke

Having a strong background in the customer service field, I can hands down say that this is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with! The owner “Hudson” if full of crap! He came to my home twice because his workers did a poor job installing the glass for my shower and when I say poor, I mean crooked! They came to reinstall the glass and brought it in with the wrong cuts, other than coming back, they decided to just cut the stone in my shower which has resulted in leaks! HUDSON was advised and PROMISED to have it fixed that same week! It has now been over a month and nothing! (Initial installation was 5 months ago!) I will NEVER recommend this place to anyone!!! I guess they only care if you are a big company $$$$$$!!! DON’T pay them until you are completely satisfied or you will lose your money and have to have someone else finish the job!

Not true what customer is claiming.
We made several efforts to fix the situation .
Original problems the way tile work was done.its very unfair to fail to mention that we were back to job to fix the problem.

Ageu in Toronto
Ageu in Toronto

Window repair

Superglass has been doing work for me for few years now. They are always quick, friendly, reasonable price. I highly recommend Superglass. Thanks you Superglass team for helping whenever I needed.

davidkino7
davidkino7
1 review Collingwood, ON

Custom shower stall glass

I have used Super Glass several times and find the service prompt and always courteous.

Thank you David for your review. We always try our best to make our service fast and high satisfaction for our customers. Enjoy your new Shower Guard! Hope to see you on your next project.

Eenaka,
Eenaka,

Bathroom Shower/Bath glass enclosure

We ordered the glass shower/bath enclosure through a recommendation from our contractor. It took approximately 2 weeks from time of deposit to delivery and install. The crew of 2-3 were timely and courteous. The administration (mostly dealing with Joanne) were friendly and polite. We thought the price to be very competitive, as we needed the oil rubbed bronze hardware. The glass had to be notched to fit the tub, which was done perfectly. The job site was cleaned and details were given re:drying time etc. The completed job looks great! Our bathroom reno is complete (:

Thank you for your review and choosing our company. I appreciate your positive feedback about our service. We do take pride in providing our client's needs the best way we can. If you’re planning to have another shower enclosures or even your families and friends again soon, don’t hesitate to call us and I would be really glad to assist you. - Joanne

More about Super Glass And Mirror Service Inc

Super Glass and Mirror's staff has experience in the glass business for over 50 years. We have developed our expertise along the years and adjusted with an ever changing industry to serve you with the highest quality possible. We specialize in frameless glass shower door enclosures, glass railings, stainless steel ...