Super Glass And Mirror Service Inc

Reviews for Super Glass And Mirror Service Inc

Dale Montgomery from Mississauga
Dale Montgomery from Mississauga

Gym mirror

Hired this company to put in a gym mirror 6' X 10'. There were fast, professional and competitive. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Custom Glass Table Top

Super Glass did an amazing job fabricating a custom reproduction top for a vintage original side table I had, in a stunning amber glass. They did the work quickly and at a competitive price, with great customer service as far as optioning different types of glass and taking custom measurements.

Shower installation

Excellent service from Superglass
I requested a shower glass installation .
Customer service victoria and Cirlene was great There was a little delay in the job due to the covid....but...Hudson and his installation team took measurements and did a great job assembling and putting the shower together ...
I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for your trust, we look forward serving you again whatever needs you have in glass in general. At Super Glass And Mirror Service Inc we are proud to deliver a great job and make a satisfied client Cheers

Window Installation

Great job, reasonable prices. One of the few that could do the job at a very reasonable price point. I'm happy with the look and finish. Glass was very good quality too. Satisfied with the work and the service.

Alison in The Blue Mountains
Alison in The Blue Mountains
2 reviews The Blue Mountains, ON

Glass added into existing doors

Awesome family run company.
I had a sample of textured glass from years ago that I wanted to use for existing pocket doors. They quickly sourced it for me, gave a quote and the doors were fitted with the glass within two weeks, at a good price.
I have used other glass companies previously, but Super Glass and Mirror will now be my only go to supplier of everything glass.

Thank You Alison! We are looking forward serving you again. For your every need in glass shower enclosures, glass railings, mirrors or custom made projects we got you covered!

advantax in Toronto
advantax in Toronto

Glass counter tops

Fast friendly service, they cut my custom glass pieces perfectly!! I strongly recommend!!! They are reliable and value priced!

Thank you for your trust. We at Super Glass and Mirror Service Inc are prepared to deliver the best solutions for you. Do not hesitate in contact us if you have a glass need. Glass Shower Doors, Glass Partitions, Mirrors, Glass Railings we got you covered. Once more thank you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Onsite Window Replacement

I had a shattered window in an old wooden door; the man door to my garage. It was surprisingly difficult to find someone to fix it. I was lead to Super Glass eventually and am very happy with their work and service. Price was rather steep but I was in a pickle.
I would definitely recommend.

flavinho1987 in Toronto
flavinho1987 in Toronto

Glass railings

Very good work, Beautiful glass railings . Looks very nice with my black doors after we redone a stone jibe on our front porch.

Thank you for your trust. Your Glass railing looks amazing. We at Super Glass and Mirror Service Inc are prepared to deliver the best solutions for you. Do not hesitate in contact us if you have a glass need. Glass Shower Doors, Glass Partitions, Mirrors, Glass Railings we got you covered. Once more thank you!

muruproperties in Toronto
muruproperties in Toronto

glass door

my office glass door actually blew off in a wind storm. super glass had it fixed next day

Thank you for your trust Muru Properties. Your Glass Office door looks amazing. We at Super Glass and Mirror Service Inc are prepared to deliver the best solutions for you. Do not hesitate in contact us if you have a glass need. Glass Shower Doors, Glass Partitions, Mirrors, Glass Railings we got you covered. Once more thank you!

Leibel in Toronto
Leibel in Toronto

commercial building window replacement

great and prompt service and very considerate for needs of a non for profit like ours

Thank you very much for your trust. We value every job at Super Glass and Mirror Service Inc. We are looking forward serving you again in a near future for any need being shower enclosures, mirrors, glass railings, thermal units, we got you covered.
Best Regards,

More about Super Glass And Mirror Service Inc

Super Glass and Mirror's staff has experience in the glass business for over 50 years. We have developed our expertise along the years and adjusted with an ever changing industry to serve you with the highest quality. We specialize in frameless glass shower door enclosures, glass railings, stainless steel handrails, ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Toronto?