Clean & Shine Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON Toronto
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Clean & Shine Window Cleaning

Reviews for Clean & Shine Window Cleaning

Oneill-Haugh in Toronto
Oneill-Haugh in Toronto

Decent, family run business

The first time I called Clean&Shine, several years ago, I explained that I was residing at my grandparents home and therefore taking care of things on their behalf. They were kind enough to offer a seniors discount, simply because they are a small, family run business who appreciates the dynamics of family. To me, this shows that they put people before money, which seems rare these days.

johanhugo in Toronto
johanhugo in Toronto

Windows inside and out

I used CLEAN & SHINE Window Cleaning to clean my windows.

They left with windows clearly not cleaned properly. It seems they are using dirty rags to clean with. When I called their office, Sean, the owner was hostile and hung up on me.

They also showed up a week late. When I called to ask why they didnt show up as arranged, Sean told me that they were waiting infront of my house for 20 minutes. I have Rogers Smart Home Monitoring and it is clear that they are not truthful.

Clean & Shine Window Cleaning was not professional dealing with. We have decided to hire another company to wash our windows.