Orchard County Drywall Taping And Plastering

Drywall Contractors
Orchard County Drywall Taping And Plastering

Reviews for Orchard County Drywall Taping And Plastering

Skim Coating Ceiling and other problems

Conor was hired to do the final skim coat. I am not happy about the results. The quality is unacceptable. Lack of attention to detail. He missed some entire spots. Others were poorly done.

Refused to return to fix up some problem areas. He was paid in full on condition that he would return to fix any issues and because the GC - Cityscape Contracting insisted on full payment or others would not return to the project. When I requested him to return to fix some problem areas, he dismissed my concerns without a site visit and denied that the items were specified in the scope of work, blamed others and insisted I have high standards.

Drywall repair

Are a leak in our bathroom we needed our ceiling repaired. Conor provided a very reasonable quote and was able work within our time frame. Very tidy work and the site was cleaned up very well.
Highly recommended.

Thanks for the review tony

jcully1888
jcully1888

Dry wall

Conor was very professional from start to finish. The work changed my home completely and we can’t wait to show it off. I will be using conor again for work in the future.

Thanks for the review John.

Mitika
Mitika

Drywall

We had Conor come to our house to tape and place drywall and tape in the main living space of our new house. His work was meticulous, great to deal with and would 100% recommend him to anyone that needs similar work done.

Thanks for the great review mitika!

Nancy from Home Decor Staging
Nancy from Home Decor Staging

Drywall taping and mudding

I would highly recommend this company. Conner was on time, on budget and did a quality job. I needed someone to start the next day and he did!. If you need a taper this is the company to hire.

Hi Nancy. Thanks for the kind review. I look forward to working with you on future projects!

sandra
sandra

Drywall Repair

I used Orchard County for a repairs to several cracks that had appeared in walls and ceiling from a reno job that had been completed 8 years ago. Conor did a really good job of the repairs, and I especially appreciated that he communicated when he would arrive and when he would finish. He was organized, well prepared, prepped the areas that he was working in with drop sheets and floor covering. He started on time and showed up as expected. I would not hesitate to recommend Conor or to use him again.

Thanks for the review sandra

tonydevlin79

Bathroom and bedrooms taping.

We hired Orchard Country Drywall to come in and tape the drywall that was installed by another contractor. The boarding was less than perfect but Conor made it seamless, he showed up on time and was polite and helpful.
Conor had equipment that reduced the amount of drywall dust that would most likely get everywhere in our 1930's East York home, no other company even suggested this. One crew told us to book a cleaning crew after they are done.
His work was so good are getting back him to back later this year to do the taping and Boarding in our new garage.
Look no further than Orchard Country Drywall Taping and Plastering.

Thanks for your kind review, I will look forward to working with you on your next project

H in Toronto
H in Toronto

Bathroom Ceiling

The ceiling of my bathroom had some water damage from leaks upstairs, and I had a week and a half to fix it because I was moving in. Conor responded to my request for an estimate quickly, and was able to finish the job within the time period. He was easy to reach, accommodating, and did an excellent job. I highly recommend him! -H

Thank you hy for your kind review!

Sonoma Contracting
Sonoma Contracting
9 reviews Thornton, ON

Basement taping

Connor did a great job on the taping. He was on time with the completion date and cleaned up after himself. Will definitely use his services in the future.

Thanks for your review Mike, looking forward to working for you in the future

More about Orchard County Drywall Taping And Plastering

Orchard County Drywall Taping And Plastering specializes in: Drywall Taping of new and existing homes and basements, Popcorn ceiling removal and skimming to leave a smooth finish and Ceiling and wall repairs. We have a special sanding machine so the dust will be removed from all surfaces leaving it clean ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Toronto?