Orchard County Drywall Taping And Plastering

Drywall Contractors
Toronto ON M5C 2H6
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Toronto  >  Orchard County Drywall Taping And Plastering

Reviews for Orchard County Drywall Taping And Plastering

Nancy from Home Decor Staging
Nancy from Home Decor Staging

Drywall taping and mudding

I would highly recommend this company. Conner was on time, on budget and did a quality job. I needed someone to start the next day and he did!. If you need a taper this is the company to hire.

Hi Nancy. Thanks for the kind review. I look forward to working with you on future projects!

sandra
sandra

Drywall Repair

I used Orchard County for a repairs to several cracks that had appeared in walls and ceiling from a reno job that had been completed 8 years ago. Conor did a really good job of the repairs, and I especially appreciated that he communicated when he would arrive and when he would finish. He was organized, well prepared, prepped the areas that he was working in with drop sheets and floor covering. He started on time and showed up as expected. I would not hesitate to recommend Conor or to use him again.

Thanks for the review sandra

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bathroom and bedrooms taping.

We hired Orchard Country Drywall to come in and tape the drywall that was installed by another contractor. The boarding was less than perfect but Conor made it seamless, he showed up on time and was polite and helpful.
Conor had equipment that reduced the amount of drywall dust that would most likely get everywhere in our 1930's East York home, no other company even suggested this. One crew told us to book a cleaning crew after they are done.
His work was so good are getting back him to back later this year to do the taping and Boarding in our new garage.
Look no further than Orchard Country Drywall Taping and Plastering.

Thanks for your kind review, I will look forward to working with you on your next project

H in Toronto
H in Toronto

Bathroom Ceiling

The ceiling of my bathroom had some water damage from leaks upstairs, and I had a week and a half to fix it because I was moving in. Conor responded to my request for an estimate quickly, and was able to finish the job within the time period. He was easy to reach, accommodating, and did an excellent job. I highly recommend him! -H

Thank you hy for your kind review!

Sonoma Contracting
Sonoma Contracting
8 reviews Thornton, ON

Basement taping

Connor did a great job on the taping. He was on time with the completion date and cleaned up after himself. Will definitely use his services in the future.

Thanks for your review Mike, looking forward to working for you in the future

More about Orchard County Drywall Taping And Plastering

Orchard County Drywall Taping And Plastering specializes in: Drywall Taping of new and existing homes and basements, Popcorn ceiling removal and skimming to leave a smooth finish and Ceiling and wall repairs. We have a special sanding machine so the dust will be removed from all surfaces leaving it clean ...