Stephenson Roofing

lrobson
lrobson
0 reviews Surrey, BC

New roof - cedar shingles

Stephenson Roofing replaced my existing cedar shingle roof, and they did a fantastic job. The new roof looks beautiful, is keeping me dry, and I expect it to remain that way for the next several decades... I'd very much recommend this company, they were great to work with, pay attention to detail, and completed the job quickly and safely.

Thanks Lee
The roof looks great. It was a pleasure. You and your wife were great to work for.

Frank
Frank
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Reasonable price; Fantastic workmanship and extremely professional

I hired Stephenson Roofing to work for me recently. I feel extremely satisfied with the job.

My home is an older building located in East Vancouver. It is more than 34 feet high and has 9 different sections, so this job presented a few challenges.

The roofing deck had some exceeding plywood, which I wanted to shorten. Also, the lower front section of my roof did not have any plywood. After discussing these issues with Brad, he agreed that he would shorten the roofing deck plywood and have additional plywood installed at the lower front portion.

The garage section of my property had a chimney, which I did want anymore. The crew destroyed that part and did not charge me extra.

The estimate that Brad gave me in writing is what I actually got in terms of services rendered. He did not try to charge me extra for any unnecessary work. There was no hassle at all in dealing with Brad and his work crew.

Thank you to the Stephenson Roofing work crew for doing a great job. I will definitely be recommending this company for any roofing needs to my family and friends.

Also thank you to homestars.com which gave me the chance to find Stephenson Roofing.

Thank-you the job turned out great and all the best to you and family

evansfarm
evansfarm
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Roof repair

Found out about Stephenson roofing from reading the Pitt Meadows community Facebook site. There were a bunch of positive reviews about Brad so I called.

We had some roof shingles that had come off my barn and home during the winter storms.

Brad was easy to deal with, showed up when he said he would, and did a great job.

He was fast and efficient. Helped me to try and problem solve a minor issue about my soffits and didn’t over charge.

I’d recommend Stephenson Roofing to anyone who want a hassle free roofing service at a fair price.

Thanks Brad

Thank-you glad we were able to get it fixed before the rain.
Stephenson roofing.

Samantha
Samantha
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Roof and gutter Replacement

Our roof needed replacing. Stephenson roofing came to our home and left some samples while we were thinking. They gave us options to choose from and their pricing was very competitive against the other quotes we received. Overall, they are just nice guys which was important to me. The whole job was done in about 4 days (since we also did gutters). In the past I have had trouble with tradespeople arriving so late but they were there bright an early and stayed all day. They also had some custom work they had to do as the chimney was not built to code so they very kindly fixed the issues that were there. Overall a really good experience.

Thank-you so much it was a pleasure to work with you your roof and gutters Look great

rooeli
rooeli
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

completely replace roof

we had a couple of shingles blow off our roof.Gord came to our house so professional , did a good job explaining our options .Gord and his crew clearly are very experience and take pride in the quality of their work and customer service .
we feel confident of their work

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Santos, We’re are pleased that your experience with us was a good one😊 we work hard towards customer satisfaction. You guys made a great choice on the pro shingle for your roof and the colour looks awesome too.

Thanks again Santos family for choosing us, it was a pleasure working for you.

hassy.santos
hassy.santos
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Roofing and gutters

We had them replace our roof and gutters and Gord and company were prompt and kept everything protected and neat and finished the job before we new it and it looks excellent we are very happy with their work and Brad gave a very fair quote I would hire them again

Thank you Heather and Willy for taking the time for the wonderful review. It’s a great feeling when you know your customers are satisfied with our work. The new facia boards and black gutters really make your new roof stand out.

Thank you , it was a pleasure working for you.

cferguson
cferguson
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

New roof

Prompt, cleaned up after each day, great work ethic, explained what they were going to do , how the pricing worked. Very clear and communicated so well.

“Thank you so much for the great review David and Carmen!! It was a pleasure to work on your home. Thank you for choosing Stephenson Roofing!! And thanks for the great food”

carrieccamp
carrieccamp
1 review , BC

We needed immediate help in getting our home ready for sale. They were excellent and were able to fit us in right away and the work was top notch!!

Thank you. glad we could help. All the best with your move.

Jonycanada
Jonycanada
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Roof repairing

I had the roof leak for quite some time, have been asking a lot of other roofer to investigate but no success or give me a sky high quote. Gord (Stephenson roofing) and his boss did a good job identifying the root cause and applied the fix in their second visit. Their price is very reasonable and affordable.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Jason. I’m glad we were able to help find and fix the leak in your tile roof. It took a couple try’s, but we did it. When the time comes for a roof and gutter replacement, we like to hope we would be one of your first calls.

Great meeting you.
Stephenson Roofing Team

jenny in Vancouver
jenny in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Replaced Cedar shingle roof with Cedar shakes

Brad & Gord gave us several options but we chose a 5/8 cedar shake for a solid brick house with many angles and a 14 pitch and we were extremely happy with the quality of work. Stephenson Roofing and their crew did a first class job during a particular wet September. Brad was very confident installing a membrane gutter around a glass conservatory which other roofers were not. Their price was fair and they also installed 2 new skylights and organized Coast Mountain to install new gutters. We have had many compliments. Thank you Brad and Gord. It was a pleasure dealing with you both and we would have no hesitation recommending Stephenson Roofing. Jack and Jenny

Thank you so much Jack and Jenny for the wonderful review. It was a challenge with the weather we were dealt in the beginning but it all worked out. It was a pleasure meeting you both. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to install a new roof on your beautiful home! We are so pleased you were happy with our workmanship.

More about Stephenson Roofing

Brad started roofing when he was 18 at a company in Northern BC for 9 years. He then moved to Alberta and roofed there for a couple of years before settling in the Lower mainland and now the Fraser Valley. For the last 16 years he has worked for many companies as a sub and now his own company (Stephenson Roofing). He has a wealth of experience in cedar conversions, tile conversions, metal, and many specialty roofs. He has branched out into TPO which is a great alternative for flat roofing. He truly believes in integrity and walking through the process with the client from beginning to the end.

Services: Re-roofing, new construction, commercial, gutters