Stephenson Roofing

Reviews for Stephenson Roofing

Ferreira's
Ferreira's

New Roof

This company is well respected by me. They had competant workers, they completed the job in a timely fashion, and the clean up was immaculate.
The guys were pleasant to have on the job and the workmanship was excellent.
Above and beyond type of company!

Thank you so much for the great review and for the BBQ after. It was a pleasure working for you guys. If you ever need our services in the future please don't hesitate to ask.
Brad Stephenson

jessyluhoo
jessyluhoo
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

I have used Stephenson Roofing for both my rental home and my main residence. My main residence has a flat roof and is therefore not the easiest to repair but Brad and his team got the job done even in the middle of a rainstorm! I was so satisfied with the service I had them replace the roof on my rental home when the time came. I have found them to be very competitive with their rates, but what sets them apart is the amazing service. They show up on time and we're very pleasant and courteous. The job got done on time and on budget with no surprises.

Thank you so much Jess and Ian for choosing Stephenson Roofing and the great review. You made it an enjoyable experience for us as well. It would be a pleasure to work for you if you ever need our services again. Brad Stephenson

cobbs in Maple Ridge
cobbs in Maple Ridge
1 review Vancouver, BC

Carport roof removal, garage roof replacement.

Brad Stephenson was recommended to us by JDL Homes who had previously done a major reno on our house 5 years ago. We were now ready to replace our garage roof and carport roof. Brad and his crew were professional, on time, on budget, quick, efficient and friendly. They even cleaned out the eaves during the project. They left no mess, no nails, everything cleaned up. We have already recommended them to our neighbour as we are very happy with their work. Steve Cobbin

Thank you Steve for the work. I am glad we were able to complete the job for you between the bouts of snow that we received. Thank you for the reference and if you ever need work done in the future please don't hesitate to call. Brad Stephenson

rawdgers
rawdgers

Roof ridge vent

Very professional workers were fast and efficient and didn't leave behind a big mess. They also never swore or smoked which was nice because I have young kids. They did an excellent job and I would definitely use them again.

Thanks Dan, You have a beautiful family and it was great working with you. Thank you for the great review.

RB
RB

New Roof

They put on a new roof for us...great worK, fast and efficient! We would definitely recommend this company to others! :)

Thank you RB, for giving us the opportunity to work with you guys. All the best on your new adventures.

bcpeters5
bcpeters5
1 review Coquitlam, BC

new roofing

I have used Stephenson Roofing on a number of projects from residential shingles to commercial flat roof membrane. Their customer care is second to none, and their workmanship is truly guaranteed. I've been in the building industry for thirty-five years and have seen many levels of workmanship and follow-up support. I would recommend Stephenson Roofing to my best friend.

Thank you Colin, we always enjoy working with you. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to working again with you in the future.

melcrocker
melcrocker
1 review , ON

New roof on my new home

I first started using Brad when I built my new home years ago, I was extremely pleased with his quality of work and most importantly any issues was immediately resolved, I've used him for several re- roofs since then.. I'm a realtor and when I have clients that need work done, quite often I refer them to trades people that I have used over the years .. For roofing I only use Brad.. He's also very fair with his pricing.. What impresses me the most is after service is taken care of promptly...

Thanks Mel, Its always a pleasure working with you.

More about Stephenson Roofing

Brad started roofing when he was 18 at a company in Northern BC for 9 years. He then moved to Alberta and roofed there for a couple of years before settling in the Lower mainland and now the Fraser Valley. For the last 16 years he has worked for many companies as a sub and now his own company (Stephenson Roofing). He has a wealth of experience in cedar conversions, tile conversions, metal, and many specialty roofs. He has branched out into TPO which is a great alternative for flat roofing. He truly believes in integrity and walking through the process with the client from beginning to the end.

Services: Re-roofing, new construction, commercial, gutters