Stephenson Roofing

Jeff
Jeff
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

new roofon entire house

The guys are super friendly and did a great job. They were recommended to us from someone else, and I am glad they were.

Thank you Jeff for the great review. I am so glad you were pleased with our workmanship. It was a pleasure working for you. If you need anything else please feel free to call.

Tania
Tania

New roof

The crew was friendly, polite, respectful, thorough and professional. Clean up after the job was impeccable and we could not be happier with our new roof! Thanks guys!

Thank you so much for the review Tania. We are so glad you are pleased with your roof. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.

Kyryll
Kyryll
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Roof repair

Very quick response. Detailed explanation what is going wrong with my roof, fast and quality repair.

Thank-you for the great review. We were glad we could help. If you have anymore questions or anything else we can help you with feel free to call.

vge
vge
1 review Surrey, BC

Roofing replacement

Stephenson Roofing replaced the roof on my father's house with Certainteed fibreglass reinforced shingles. They explained various options in terms of quality and cost and did not try to oversell extras. They provided a detailed quote that was less than several other major companies contacted proposing similar work. They promised to attend the job promptly, weather permitting, in February, and they did. They estimated it would take 2 1/2 days to complete the job and they were actually done in two full days including a thorough yard clean-up. Disposal bin gone the next working day. The roof looks great. The neighbour even commented how courteous the crew were, apologizing when an errant shingle piece fell in his yard and promising to pick it up.

Thank-you for the great review. We were glad we could get the job done between the bouts of weather. All the best to you and family.

Andy.G
Andy.G
1 review Coquitlam, BC

New Roof

A friend told me about this company and said that I should use them to put my new roof on. From start to finish Superb customer service from start to end. They went thru everyone before they started.....during the job...and when they finished. Brad and Gord are A in my books. A few hours after the roof was completed, it rained for 12 days straight....not worry in the world to leak again! Thanks again for all your hard work and finishing before the scheduled date to end! Andy

Thanks Andy for the great review it was great working for you. We are glad we could get it done before the rain came. If you need anything give us a call. Brad Stephenson

Rosanne
Rosanne
1 review Surrey, BC

New Roof.

I know nothing about roofing. But I do know customer service. Brad and his team are professional, competent, punctual and reliable. They completed our new roof a month ago and we are very pleased. I absolutely recommend them.

Thank-you so much Rosanne for taking the time to send in your review. We are so glad that you are happy with your roof. I was pleased to see it all come together. You have a beautiful home and yard. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call. Brad Stephenson

Toddhart4278
Toddhart4278
1 review Delta, BC

Removal of old cedar shake roof and Installation of a new fibreglass asphalt shingle roof

Very friendly staff, quality workmanship. The did a great job cleaning up. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you Todd for the review it was great working for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding while the construction was going on. I know that its not easy to have a house under renovations but you guys were so accommodating.

Murray and Anne Marie in
Murray and Anne Marie in

Roof Replacement

We had the crew here to replace our aging shingle roof in May 2017. We chose a Triple Layer Landmark shingle and are really pleased with the result! The crew were polite, friendly and efficient. They cleaned up at the end of each day so we could still use our deck and entrances safely. For no extra charge, Brad and Gord took care of an additional issue which wasn't their responsibility. Stephenson's replaced our son's roof last year and came highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure to work for you. The TL was a great choice for your roof. If you need anything please give me a call.

Doug C.
Doug C.

new roofing

Brad and his crew were very thorough and professional. He kept us informed throughout and the job was really well done at a reasonable price. We will definitely recommend them to our neighbors and friends for any of their roofing needs.

Thank you Doug for the great review. I hope you are able to catch the raccoon. It was a pleasure working for you.

More about Stephenson Roofing

Brad started roofing when he was 18 at a company in Northern BC for 9 years. He then moved to Alberta and roofed there for a couple of years before settling in the Lower mainland and now the Fraser Valley. For the last 16 years he has worked for many companies as a sub and now his own company (Stephenson Roofing). He has a wealth of experience in cedar conversions, tile conversions, metal, and many specialty roofs. He has branched out into TPO which is a great alternative for flat roofing. He truly believes in integrity and walking through the process with the client from beginning to the end.