Handyman007

Reviews for Handyman007

mark in Etobicoke
mark in Etobicoke

Made an effort ,

Handyman 007 showed up on time ,however the dispatch did not do a good job preparing the repairman.

The man was pleasant and made an effort to repair part of the plumbing jobs I required .

In the end I am going to need to call a licenced plumber to finish the work .
This is adding to my cost and should have called a licenced plumber to begin with.
It is my fault trying to save money cost me more .

Three small projects

Three little projects. Chris from Handyman007 showed up on time and took care of the three projects easily. Fast and efficient. Great price. Thank you for the service. I'll be back.

Good afternoon,

We are pleased that you are satisfied with our services. We hope to have a long working relationship for any future handyman services.

Usman in Brampton
Usman in Brampton

TV mounting, picture hanging and another small job

A while ago I needed a couple of small jobs I had difficulty handling myself. I called handyman007. The person on the phone was very polite and gave me an appointment. The handyman came on time and did all the work in good time even though it was tough to take out the old mount and install a new one.

I would recommend this place to anyone who might need their services.

Eugen Stoica from Richmond Hill
Eugen Stoica from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Professional guys

They were very professional, punctual, friendly, and did an awesome job. Also, the price was more than fair. Overall, I was very satisfied with their work.
I've had no problems. And would recommend them.

Cindy C. in Toronto
Cindy C. in Toronto

Affordable services to baby proof my home

Very satisfied with the service provided. The handyman that came to my home to install a couple baby gates and to secure drawers/cabinets was very friendly and helpful. He was diligent in doing a walkthrough of my home to insure that all areas of the home is safe for my toddlers, which I was most impressed about. Without a doubt I would hire them again when I am in need of handyman services in the future

Trim installation in 1 bedroom

The only positive thing I have to say is that the guy was pleasant and worked the whole time he was there taking very few breaks. His quality of work, however, was terrible. We asked for trim installation because we don't have the skills/time. The corners of the trim he installed looked roughly cut and sloppy, his angles were off. He installed trim in 3 places over a doorframe. Some parts of the 1/4round. were barely attached. A threshold he installed, instead of cutting it to fit snugly in the doorway, he just cut one end to size and nailed it in. He showed me the work quickly and of course, I didn't see the problem areas until after he left upon closer inspection. After I emailed them with my complaint, they offered to send someone to make 'cosmetic touch-ups' but only if I paid the full amount first. I had to put a hold on my credit card so they wouldn't charge me. If I pay in full, what's the guarantee they'll come to fix it at all? or do a good job? All their emails to me sounded defensive. They also accused me of not having enough materials (there were leftovers) and suggested I was trying to mislead THEM to get 'more service than I paid for'. All I wanted was someone to install trim properly. There is no amount of Poly Filla that can fix his work. They have stopped responding to my emails. I canceled my credit card to ensure I won't get charged. I am out $100 in materials and my room doesn't look any nicer than it did.

JustMe in Toronto
JustMe in Toronto

Needs customer care

Work done was very good. Unreliable in terms of showing up on time, or at all. When I questioned the final bill, in terms of the number of visits (there were too many days listed) and the hours charged (too many hours charged), I was stonewalled. My concerns were completely ignored. I was told to pay the bill or go to collections.

Joan in Thornhill Ontario
Joan in Thornhill Ontario

Minor repairs

I had minor things to fix..and after handyman left, I had to follow up on every single repair. I could have done it myself. I found a handyman because I didn’t want to spend time on doing the jobs myself....... I ended up having to shave and file what he installed to actually make it work. I had to buy putty it cover up holes not covered... and I just noticed one of the repairs doesn’t fully function properly. I have more repairs but I don’t think I’ll be calling them back. I really gave handyman the benefit of the doubt.. but when I realized today that two of the screws were just ‘put in’ and not screwed tight, I got frustrated. Their fees are lower than other companies, be there’s a possibility of you having to fix/finish the job yourself. I guess you could say it’s my bad for not mentioning about the holes I have to fill in.. but at the time, I already felt like there’s no point to spend more time and money because I knew I would have to fix it myself. Good was that I was able to make the appointment right away.

Akeem in Toronto
Akeem in Toronto

Odd job

Had handyman007 come to my residence to do a few small odd jobs. A few baseboards needed nailing down, 2 doors needed to be cut so they open and close again as I had a new carpet installed. Overall I would enlist their services again.

Devashish from North York
Devashish from North York

Bathroom Door and Frame Repair and Painting

On September 21, 2017, I requested for an appointment with a Handyman for September 26. I received an email from them confirming that their Handyman Dragos would be arriving between 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. However when he did not show up even by then I called them and it turned out they they not only switched the handyman but double booked him on that day and he was working somewhere else at 11:15 a.m. on that day. I ended up wasting half a work day.

I then asked them for another appointment and was given an appointment with handymen Jeff who was scheduled to arrive on October 4, 2017 between 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. This time things went smoothly. Jeff arrived on time and did a great job and the price was reasonable. I did have to press them to get my invoice though. It seems they are slow in billing. They also currently have clearance from WSIB under the business name 1642467 ONTARIO LTD. / PEGASUS which is a must for the hirer's liability if you get work done in a place that is not your own home.

So between a score of 0 for the no show and 5 for the good work over 2 appointments, the average score is 2.5 but I gave them a 3.

Will continue to use them as once the appointment does occur they are pretty good.

More about Handyman007

"FAST, FRIENDLY AND RELIABLE HOME REPAIR" Handyman007 provides the finest quality of work from indoors to outdoors with our best handy contractors.
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?