Handyman007

Reviews for Handyman007

Jim Naysmith from Burlington
Jim Naysmith from Burlington

Update to last review

Since posting my review regarding the dishonesty of the handyman that worked on our kitchen, the owner of the company has stepped up and returned the amount of the overcharge as well as apologized to my wife and I.
Thanks very much George.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

STOP - DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

Got a quote for starting 9 AM for 4 hours at $69 first hour and $50 hour after. Guy didn't show 1st day, but called and said he would come the second day. He showed up late next day at 10:20AM and left at 5:30PM, 6.5 HOURS WORK AFTER HE TOOK 1/2 hour lunch eating pizza I paid for. He demanded $1,000.00 cash, I gave him $900.00 cash to get rid of him. At 70 years old, I must say I have never been so taken advantage of. They are sending in unknowledgeable people to take advantage of you.
LOOK AT THE PICTURE THE WORK WAS TERRIBLE

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Repair to Kitchen Cabinet

Very pleased with the service. We needed a repair to kitchen cabinet which had broken hinges. Other kitchen companies were charging exorbitant prices when all that was needed was a swap out of hinges. Unless you know what you are doing it’s not as simple as you might think. Managed to send 007 an email showing the problem which was promptly diagnosed and an appointment was made online. The serviceman was right on time, polite and efficient. Very convenient payment options.

Joel P.
Joel P.
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Worst ever

Avoid this company at all costs!. A simple job to replace a shower spout turned into a lawsuit for 13, 000.00 worth of damage. The handyman was ill-prepared and unskilled. The owner would not take responsibility and hence the reason for the lawsuit. It was settled out of court.

Three small projects

Three little projects. Chris from Handyman007 showed up on time and took care of the three projects easily. Fast and efficient. Great price. Thank you for the service. I'll be back.

Good afternoon,

We are pleased that you are satisfied with our services. We hope to have a long working relationship for any future handyman services.

mark in Etobicoke
mark in Etobicoke

Made an effort ,

Handyman 007 showed up on time ,however the dispatch did not do a good job preparing the repairman.

The man was pleasant and made an effort to repair part of the plumbing jobs I required .

In the end I am going to need to call a licenced plumber to finish the work .
This is adding to my cost and should have called a licenced plumber to begin with.
It is my fault trying to save money cost me more .

Usman in Brampton
Usman in Brampton

TV mounting, picture hanging and another small job

A while ago I needed a couple of small jobs I had difficulty handling myself. I called handyman007. The person on the phone was very polite and gave me an appointment. The handyman came on time and did all the work in good time even though it was tough to take out the old mount and install a new one.

I would recommend this place to anyone who might need their services.

Eugen Stoica from Richmond Hill
Eugen Stoica from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Professional guys

They were very professional, punctual, friendly, and did an awesome job. Also, the price was more than fair. Overall, I was very satisfied with their work.
I've had no problems. And would recommend them.

Cindy C. in Toronto
Cindy C. in Toronto

Affordable services to baby proof my home

Very satisfied with the service provided. The handyman that came to my home to install a couple baby gates and to secure drawers/cabinets was very friendly and helpful. He was diligent in doing a walkthrough of my home to insure that all areas of the home is safe for my toddlers, which I was most impressed about. Without a doubt I would hire them again when I am in need of handyman services in the future

Trim installation in 1 bedroom

The only positive thing I have to say is that the guy was pleasant and worked the whole time he was there taking very few breaks. His quality of work, however, was terrible. We asked for trim installation because we don't have the skills/time. The corners of the trim he installed looked roughly cut and sloppy, his angles were off. He installed trim in 3 places over a doorframe. Some parts of the 1/4round. were barely attached. A threshold he installed, instead of cutting it to fit snugly in the doorway, he just cut one end to size and nailed it in. He showed me the work quickly and of course, I didn't see the problem areas until after he left upon closer inspection. After I emailed them with my complaint, they offered to send someone to make 'cosmetic touch-ups' but only if I paid the full amount first. I had to put a hold on my credit card so they wouldn't charge me. If I pay in full, what's the guarantee they'll come to fix it at all? or do a good job? All their emails to me sounded defensive. They also accused me of not having enough materials (there were leftovers) and suggested I was trying to mislead THEM to get 'more service than I paid for'. All I wanted was someone to install trim properly. There is no amount of Poly Filla that can fix his work. They have stopped responding to my emails. I canceled my credit card to ensure I won't get charged. I am out $100 in materials and my room doesn't look any nicer than it did.

More about Handyman007

"FAST, FRIENDLY AND RELIABLE HOME REPAIR" Handyman007 provides the finest quality of work from indoors to outdoors with our best handy contractors.
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?