Mountain View Construction

Carpenters
Mountain View Construction

Reviews for Mountain View Construction

Good service

Honest and punctual. Stays on budget and provides receipts. I’ve referred him to other people who hired him and affirmed my opinions of his great work. I wish Ben continued success.

Basement

Ben also took the time and effort to take me to different stores to examine various products, and explained the different products’ characteristics. If something didn’t look right, Ben proactively fixed it to perfection. Ben’s passion for carpentry is evident in the quality and creativity of his workmanship.

Thanks for the review Nom. It was a pleasure working for you and look forward to working on your future projects.

Thanks

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Beautiful work!!!

Ben is an exceptional carpenter and a great person to work with. In 3 days, he did the finishing carpentry in our basement, including 5 doors, 2 closet doors and a good amount of gorgeous trim. Most of the trades that we hired for this job were known to us and we were nervous about getting a good carpenter. Well, we didn't. We got a great one! Thanks Ben!

Nim

Good customer service and skills.

He’s always professional, punctual and brings a positive, zen energy to all of his work. He cleans up the work sites after he's done. If a question or problem comes up, he gracefully finds a solution. When it comes to discussing projects, Ben actually listens and reads between the lines.

Thank you so much for the kind words Nim. I appreciate all the business you ve given me and look forward to working for you on your future projects. Its been my pleasure working for you. Cheers!!

PaulGauthier in Kenora
PaulGauthier in Kenora
1 review Kenora, ON

House Renovation

Ben worked on our house for about a year in length. Through our experience with Ben he showed great work ethic as well as a positive and genuine attitude with our family. He was a pleasure to have around and conducted himself with honesty. It was a pleasure to have him do our renovations because he is very knowledgeable and the end product was exactly what we wanted. Ben conducted himself very professionally and went over our expectations in every way, which made for a very positive overall experience.

Thanks again for hiring me for your house renovation. It was a pleasure getting to know the family too. I couldn't ask for better customers.

More about Mountain View Construction

I offer a range of services including finishing work, exterior siding, decks, fences, interior and exterior renovation work. No job is too small so contact me and we can go from there. I have 25 years experience in my trade. Im a licensed Red Seal carpenter and am insured. I ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Calgary?