Mountain View Construction

Carpenters
Mountain View Construction

Reviews for Mountain View Construction

Nim

Stellar quality of workmanship and service

In late 2017, I hired Ben to complete flooring, garage, paint, and custom furniture at my residence. For the duration of his work, his presence was peaceful and endearing. His enthusiasm for woodworking lights up the air. Ben’s professionalism is evident in his work ethic. He works hard and shows up daily. His post-construction clean up is meticulous. He genuinely cares for people and strove to ensure my happiness.
I will continue to hire Ben for his impeccable services and wish him joy and success.

Basement Beautification by Ben

A very successful Mountain View construction project. Hiring Ben Brose to develop my basement was a wise decision. From start to finish, Ben single-handedly meticulously handled all of the details. He completed the framing, drywall, paint, flooring, knockdown ceiling, baseboards, and doors, among numerous items. Ben worked with the plumbers, electricians, and city inspectors to ensure successful inspections.

Throughout the duration of the project, Ben worked long hours and never once complained. His dedication was obvious when he came in sick. Prior to starting the basement, he helped me to neatly pack away my furniture. He regularly cleaned the work sites to keep me comfortable from the dust and debris. Ben patiently and intuitively handled all of my several questions and interruptions. He was always generous with his construction knowledge and taught me about types of wood, woodworking, carving, and various tools. I always had a sense of peace knowing that Ben would take care of the project facets and the house. Ben also took the time and effort to take me to different stores to examine various products, and explained the different products’ characteristics. If something didn’t look right, Ben proactively fixed it to perfection.

Ben’s passion for carpentry is evident in the quality and creativity of his workmanship. His enthusiasm and sense of humor was refreshing. He is committed to excellent customer service. Along with the construction work, he ensured that I was happy. The finished basement is absolutely gorgeous and receives several compliments. Every inch of the basement was well-crafted by Ben. After the completion, Ben’s talents and energy were missed and hence, he will be hired again for future projects.

I wish Ben continued joy and success.

Please feel free to contact me for references.
Nim Ahmed, Calgary, Alberta.

Thanks for the review Nom. It was a pleasure working for you and look forward to working on your future projects.

Thanks

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Beautiful work!!!

Ben is an exceptional carpenter and a great person to work with. In 3 days, he did the finishing carpentry in our basement, including 5 doors, 2 closet doors and a good amount of gorgeous trim. Most of the trades that we hired for this job were known to us and we were nervous about getting a good carpenter. Well, we didn't. We got a great one! Thanks Ben!

Nim

Rare blend of exceptional customer service and skills.

8 months ago, if someone had said to me, that I’d be writing a stellar review of a contractor, I’d have punched them. But here I write a glowing review of an exceptional carpenter.

In early 2016, Ben rescued my partial abandoned deck from dishonest contractors. He finished the deck in severe Calgary winter weather. He is ethical and possesses impeccable manners. He’s completed other projects at my house such as stone siding, tile grout, landscaping, door repairs, paint, and carpentry and will be doing other projects for me. He’s always professional, punctual and brings a positive, zen energy to all of his work. He cleans up the work sites after he's done. If a question or problem comes up, he gracefully finds a solution. When it comes to discussing projects, Ben actually listens and reads between the lines.

I’ve referred him to other people who hired him and affirmed my opinions of his great work. I wish Ben continued success.
Nim A, Calgary, Alberta.

Thank you so much for the kind words Nim. I appreciate all the business you ve given me and look forward to working for you on your future projects. Its been my pleasure working for you. Cheers!!

PaulGauthier in Kenora
PaulGauthier in Kenora
1 review Kenora, ON

House Renovation

Ben worked on our house for about a year in length. Through our experience with Ben he showed great work ethic as well as a positive and genuine attitude with our family. He was a pleasure to have around and conducted himself with honesty. It was a pleasure to have him do our renovations because he is very knowledgeable and the end product was exactly what we wanted. Ben conducted himself very professionally and went over our expectations in every way, which made for a very positive overall experience.

Thanks again for hiring me for your house renovation. It was a pleasure getting to know the family too. I couldn't ask for better customers.

More about Mountain View Construction

I offer a range of services including finishing work, exterior siding, decks, fences, interior and exterior renovation work. No job is too small so contact me and we can go from there. I have 15 years experience in my trade. Im a licensed Red Seal carpenter and am insured. I ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Calgary?