RenoLogic

Toronto ON M4N 2M1

Reviews for RenoLogic

Monique in Toronto
Monique in Toronto

Great help with several issues

I had a problem with some brickwork and needed the value of the work done to be assessed quickly. Jeff was able to help me with that. I found his advice fair and reasonable. He recommended trying an approach that would not involve him having to spend significant time working on an expertise and this approach was successful. I took this opportunity to have a full inspection done on my house and found that very useful. What I liked was that Jeff explained and wrote things down very clearly. He also recommended people to do the various jobs and for the most important jobs, he said he could help me supervise the work if needed. I wish that I had consulted Jeff before contracting for the brick work. I would have avoided a lot of aggravation and I would have saved a lot of money. Now I know. I recommend Jeff without any hesitation.

Monique, thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to hear that our advice and expertise were helpful. At RenoLogic, we take great pride in providing homeowners with personal service. Our services are designed for homeowners like you; to reduce stress, time and money spent on home renovations and repairs.

Extensive Home Renovation

Where do I start! I trusted Jeff enough to accept the excellent advice he gave and to have him oversee much of my renovation project. It was
obvious the contractors hired knew and respected Jeff. As a result much
of the work was of a good quality and done in an efficient manner.
He was a great sounding board for some of my ideas and a true
gentleman. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Jeff and would definitely
have no hesitation in doing so again.
L.Bennett

Thank you for the kind review. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your contractors. We are pleased that our impartial advice and decades of experience was helpful to you and that you were happy with the outcome!

marilc
marilc

Property and Concerns

I cannot thank Jeff Clarke and the Renologics team enough and recommend this excellent professional firm for all manner of renovation, construction and dispute concerns.

Recently, Jeff Clark resolved, on my behalf, a complex property and construction dispute with extraordinary acumen, expertise and understanding of the issues. Always a pleasure to work with, Jeff brought with that expertise, an open mind, a willingness to listen and a balanced approach.

Hats off as well to Ian Smith, Building Inspector, Renologics, for his comprehensive site reports which were invaluable.

Thanks again so much, Jeff and Ian, and thank you too, Trish, Tracey and all on the administrative side. Renologics is absolutely tops!

Sincerely,

Marilyn Cook

property dispute as stated.

Again, thank you, Jeff Clarke and Ian Smith and thanks too, Trish, Tracey
and others on the administrative side. Renologics is absolutely tops!

Sincerely,
Marilyn Cook

Thank you for your review Marilyn. It was a pleasure working with you as well. At RenoLogic, we are committed to helping homeowners like you through the often difficult and stressful renovation/construction process. We are happy to hear that our impartial advice was instrumental in resolving the issues you were facing.Thanks again for allowing us be a part of your team.

Home inspection / problem solving visit

After moving into our first home, we found a few issues that needed addressed including correcting a water leak and improving our heat efficiency. Jeff came to the house and took his time to inspect the house and to understand the problems/concerns that we were facing. He provided realistic and actionable solutions and helped us to develop a clear action plan. He provided a succinct report and even came back on his own time to follow up with me on an outstanding question that I had. Thanks Jeff!

Chris in
Chris in

Basement Renovation and Home Inspection

I recently used Jeff as a consultant for a renovation project as well as a Home inspector.

He has a very personable style and is easy to work with. But most important is the value added advice you receive. He is able to point out deficiencies related to building code that I would have never found myself. In addition, he also coached the contractors on dust control which was very helpful.

I would highly recommend Jeff for any major renovation advice or general home inspection.

Hi Chris, thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear our home renovation advice was helpful for you. Having outside professional help and advice will only benefit you in the long run. We only hope you enjoy the outcome of your home!

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Complete basement renovation - consultation

RenoLogic - Baker Street Home Inspection Service
I have worked with Ed twice now - first when we purchased our home to do a home inspection and now a second time to consult on a complete basement renovation. He is VERY knowledgeable, honest, friendly and easy to work with. As I hope to do as much of the work myself as possible, he was extremely helpful in educating me, pointing out what I "must-do", "should-do", and "could-do", and suggesting alternatives. If you are doing a reno and want honest advice that doesn't come from a contractor who may end up doing/profiting from the reno, or just want advice on things you discover in your home I would definitely recommend these guys. It could save you a pile of money to know if that the structural engineer or HVAC design firm you are about to hire for $$$$ are actually necessary.

Matthew, thank you very much for this review. We are happy we could assist with your decision making. It is important to us, that we lay out all your options for you before you begin to dive into any renovation planning. Glad we could help you make the right choice for your home!

Evelyn
Evelyn

Renologic helped make several projects more efficient and effective

Obviously, a 90 year old home (that we have owned for 20+years) will need numerous improvements -- both necessary and for aesthetic reasons. We believe that by calling in Renologic for a consultation before starting any of these, we saved thousands of dollars and many headaches. Our initial project was inevitable. After many years, water will find its way to a basement. Jeff Clarke looked at the problem and recommended a very efficient way to find the source and update the basement in a way that will protect our basement from water seepage for many years to come. This way

Thank you for this review Evelyn. Seeking advice if you're unsure at the start of a project will pay off in the long run! We are glad to hear we could assist you with your renovation planning, and that you can now enjoy your home with no more stress of water damage, an issue many homeowners face.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto
1 review Chelsea, QC

Roof plus interior renovations including sunroom, kitchen and second bathroom

We have owned our house in the country now for nearly 15 years, during which time we have started - only to stop work - on several renovation projects, owing to an on-going problem with our massive, undulating metal roof that has caused us no end of grief. After all, it is difficult to effect interior changes, if one is continually kept busy collecting burgeoning buckets of water! Enter Jeff Clarke of RenoLogic. Jeff is a sage listener and well-practiced at working through the stresses and strains placed on the homeowner, and who excels at bringing closure to renovation projects that won’t seem to go away. He proved an insightful sounding board, helping my husband and I to consider a number of practical scenarios before finally determining a plan of action that we could logistically and financially manage. As both my husband and I are nearing retirement, Jeff strongly advised us to finish our house renovations and enjoy it while we can; a win-win situation because it has made our house very comfortable, while also increasing the market value of our investment – if and when we are ready to sell. We are very grateful to Jeff Clarke for providing us with peace of mind, as well as the confidence to settle on a solution that has resulted in a home that now brings us enormous pleasure.

Thank you kindly Angela for the review. We were more than happy to assist you with all your home projects! We are glad we made the transition easier for you and your husband, and to hear that you now have a home you both enjoy!

Stuart and Stef H in Toronto
Stuart and Stef H in Toronto

Large Addition/Renovation

We were paralyzed by indecision. We had a great plan to renovate and significantly increase the size of our home, but very different prices from four different builders/contractors, a sleazy designer and no sense of how/whether to move forward. Jeff, from Renologic, was able to quickly and efficiently help clarify the best way forward for us, our project and budget, and has continued to be an awesome resource at every stage of the project. I do not hesitate to recommend this service.

Thank you Stuart and Stef for the review! A little renovation consulting can go a long way, especially when you're unsure about what next steps to take. Happy to assist you with your renovation planning. We hope you're more than satisfied with the outcome!

More about RenoLogic

We are your impartial advisors on all matters related to renovations and repairs. Our team of expert coaches will educate and empower you to make efficient, cost-effective decisions for your home. We will provide you with practical and coherent solutions to any renovation or repair project – big or small. ...
Looking for Renovation Advisors pros in Old Toronto?