Milano Roofing & Construction Ltd

25 Portland St Etobicoke ON M8Y 1A6
Milano Roofing & Construction Ltd

Reviews for Milano Roofing & Construction Ltd

Roof

Wow. They were very professional and thorough. I researched many companies and I was extremely pleased with their work. I have recommended them to all my colleagues and friends. I will use this company again for any future work on my house.

We love to hear reviews like this! Thanks, for writing. Just as we aimed to treat your residence as if it was our own, we will surely do the same for any family or friends you have of course.

Hapers Home Renovations Inc.
Hapers Home Renovations Inc.

Quatlity, professional roofing

As a residential contractor, I have worked with Milano roofing multiple times and never disappointed. Rodrigo (owner/operator) is prompt at coming out to measure and assess the size of the job and his team is always on-time. The company has grown from a small family business to a mid-size operation that takes pride in their work and reputation. They're knowledgeable, careful, clean, and professional. I have and will continue to recommend this company to any friends, family, and clients.

Thanks for writing. We appreciate working with you for many years now and look forward to the next project we will take care of for you. We're glad to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our services!

More about Milano Roofing & Construction Ltd

Milano Roofing and Construction proudly serves the Greater Toronto Area by applying a wide variety of roofing and exterior metal solutions to residential and commercial properties. We guarantee quality workmanship and professionalism on every project with a 10 year labour warranty. We tailor our pricing based on your individualized property ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Etobicoke ?