Milano Roofing & Construction Ltd

Milano Roofing & Construction Ltd

Reviews for Milano Roofing & Construction Ltd

Sophia.Karpouzis
Sophia.Karpouzis

I want to thank Milano Roofing for their professionalism and quality of work.My roof looks amazing,couldnt be happier.Thank for all your advice and help and suggestions.

DKM in Etobicoke
DKM in Etobicoke

Good quality work and great service

We hired Milano Roofing and Construction to replace the roof on our bungalow in Toronto and they did a great job. They were very professional - from the quote to the installation they definitely met our expectations. They also replaced our skylight and it looks great.

I appreciated the time they took to explain our different options. We got samples and quotes for three different brands of shingles.

You definitely get what you pay for. I highly recommend them.

Tara
Tara

Roof re-shingle

The team at Milano was very professional to work with. They were prompt to respond to any questions and concerns and did high quality work. They were honest with their pricing (no extra or hidden fees) and workmanship. Would recommend.

Thank you for the review we appreciate your business.

Roof

Wow. They were very professional and thorough. I researched many companies and I was extremely pleased with their work. I have recommended them to all my colleagues and friends. I will use this company again for any future work on my house.

We love to hear reviews like this! Thanks, for writing. Just as we aimed to treat your residence as if it was our own, we will surely do the same for any family or friends you have of course.

Hapers Home Renovations Inc.
Hapers Home Renovations Inc.

Quatlity, professional roofing

As a residential contractor, I have worked with Milano roofing multiple times and never disappointed. Rodrigo (owner/operator) is prompt at coming out to measure and assess the size of the job and his team is always on-time. The company has grown from a small family business to a mid-size operation that takes pride in their work and reputation. They're knowledgeable, careful, clean, and professional. I have and will continue to recommend this company to any friends, family, and clients.

Thanks for writing. We appreciate working with you for many years now and look forward to the next project we will take care of for you. We're glad to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our services!

More about Milano Roofing & Construction Ltd

Milano Roofing and Construction Ltd. has served the Greater Toronto Area for over 20 years. Started originally by Rodrigo’s father in 1991, Milano Roofing Ltd. has since gone through restructuring and new ownership by Rodrigo Flores, who is now the President of Milano Roofing and Construction Ltd. Milano Roofing Values ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Woodbridge?