Cosy Insulation & Roofing

46 Riel Dr, St.Albert AB T8N 3Z8
Owner/Manager
Michael Barry [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Saint Albert  >  Cosy Insulation & Roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cosy Insulation & Roofing

Interceptor103  in
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Stephen is the man. He inspected the roof under very cold and windy conditions. He took photos was articulate and ecommee d xplained the best course of action. The roof was wet but was on time for a break in the weather. He knows weather systems and what other tradesmen expect. On time on budget Great work. Ye

Quinn Cadman in Toronto
1 review St. Albert, AB

I'm happy to provide a recommendation for Cosy Insulation & Roofing (Cosy). I first hired Cosy to insulate my house and garage last summer. Their manager Mike even went out of his way to find a drywaller to install drywall in my garage. I was so impressed with Cosy, their work, and their employees that it was an easy decision for me to hire them again to replace my roof shingles this summer. Mike did a great job recommending shingles that went well with other colour tones on my house.

I haven't experienced any problems with any of these projects. I haven't had any surprises in the cost of completion, the scope of the work, or the finished product. The projects have always been completed on a timely basis.

Cosy performs quality work and stands by their work; they have good supervision who have in-depth knowledge of construction work. Cosy employees perform quality, professional work, and are pleasant to deal with.

I have no hesitation in using Cosy again and recommending them to others.

Tamara from Highlands in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Cozy Insulation has done both my attic insulation and replacement of my house and garage roof, plus have repaired my old chimney. They are extremely professional, do what they say they are going to do, never had to call them to find out when they were coming, they always called in advance. All employees did spectacular work and I have never had the pleasure of having a contractor be so honest, trustworthy, reliable and superior installation and outcome. I will post pictures shortly, HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Tamara

Barbara Burton from St. Albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

I can't say enough good things about this company. SO prompt with the quote and then the installation. When they left the yard was so clean, I wouldn't have known they'd even been there-except for my beautiful new roof!! They patiently explained roof capping, and venting of cathedral roofs, and answered all my questions without making me feel stupid for asking. I will be using them next year for my eaves troughing and soffit project. All companies should strive to operate like this one.

1 review Spruce Grove, AB

We recently decided to upgrade our shingles to architectural rather than asphalt,so got 4 estimates. We liked Mike right away and decided to give the job to cosy.It is a very difficult roof but Mike assured us there would be nothing to worry about.The materials all got delivered on wed. afternoon and the roofers got to work on it bright and early thursday morning.They worked hard for three full days, all the while being pleasant and professional. They put in extra time on saturday to finish because rain was forecast on sunday.My wife and i really appreciated there cleanliness as well as there work ethic. The job was done on time and on budget.We love our new roof and the only reason i'm giving them 10 stars is because there isn't an 11th.Thanks Mike!!

Rae in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We live in an older home in a neighborhood that has tons of old trees. We needed to have the roof re-shingled as we had developed a strange leak in the porch. Mike (owner) made sure all of our questions were answered and we had all our options before getting us the quote. When the crew showed up to do the work they made sure to plan everything out carefully so no damage occurred to the flower/vegetable gardens. also they cleaned up so well that we had no concerns for letting our dog out at the end of the day. The work was so good and well done our neighbors got their roof done right after ours by Mike and his crew.

Corinne in Leduc
1 review Leduc, AB

Our house is over 40 years old and needed insulation in house and garage attics upgraded to R50. Cosy Insulation workers were awesome. Right from getting a quote to completing the job it was a great experience. Mike (the owner, I believe) completed the quote in a very short time and we paid exactly what was quoted (no hidden costs). The workers were on time, very professional and respectful, answered all our questions, caused very little disturbance or mess and what mess there was they cleaned up before they left. They were even friendly with my sometimes annoying dog.

More about Cosy Insulation & Roofing

Cosy Insulation & Roofing "Attic & Roofing Specialists" Serving Edmonton & Red Deer Attic Insulation, Shingles, Re-Roofing, Attic Insulation Removal Visit us at : http: / / www. cosy-insulation. com/ Contact us for a free estimate: Phone (780) 460-2433 Edmonton & Area Phone (403) 872-6433 Red ...