Cosy Insulation & Roofing

46 Riel Dr, St.Albert AB T8N 3Z8
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Saint Albert  >  Cosy Insulation & Roofing  >  Insulation & Roofing
Quinn Cadman in Toronto
1 review St. Albert, AB

Cosy Insulation & Roofing
46 Riel Dr.
St. Albert
AB
T8N 3Z8

I'm happy to provide a recommendation for Cosy Insulation & Roofing (Cosy). I first hired Cosy to insulate my house and garage last summer. Their manager Mike even went out of his way to find a drywaller to install drywall in my garage. I was so impressed with Cosy, their work, and their employees that it was an easy decision for me to hire them again to replace my roof shingles this summer. Mike did a great job recommending shingles that went well with other colour tones on my house.

I haven't experienced any problems with any of these projects. I haven't had any surprises in the cost of completion, the scope of the work, or the finished product. The projects have always been completed on a timely basis.

Cosy performs quality work and stands by their work; they have good supervision who have in-depth knowledge of construction work. Cosy employees perform quality, professional work, and are pleasant to deal with.

I have no hesitation in using Cosy again and recommending them to others.