Cosy Insulation & Roofing

Nick
Nick
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Shingles on House, Detached Garage and Shed, Plus Attic Insulation Upgrade

Cosy Roofing and Insulation took care of my roof and attic insulation last October. I've waited through the winter to get a proper sense of how much difference the insulation makes. My heating bills have definitely been noticeably lower since the upgrade. The roof is fantastic, looks great and the roofers who turned up were incredibly fast, efficient and friendly. Mike, the salesperson, was a pleasure to deal with and answered all of my questions throughout the process. The overall cost was significantly lower than other quotes I had received, and the energy efficiency rebate for the insulation was handled promptly and without any hassles. I absolutely recommend these guys for any roofing or insulation needs!

Hi Nick,
Thank you for the great review. Always nice to hear feedback. I am glad we made such a difference in your home.
If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to call.
Thank you again for your business.
Mike Barry
(780) 460-2433

Brenda S.
Brenda S.

Cellulose insulation installation

Steven, Mike, Jeremy, and Peter .... all very polite and good at what they do. I contacted four insulation companies via email one afternoon requesting a quote to top up my war time bungalows atic insulation. Steven from Cozy Comfort was the only one to get back to me, the same day. Two of the other companies could not be bothered. They got me a quote and when booked to do the work, they also assisted with the rebate application. I can not imagine the process going any better.
Within an hour of completion, I could already nori e the difference. The day the insulation was blown in, it was minus 24. I wish I had had the work done sooner.
I highly recommend Cozy Comfort. Thank you guys. I wish you much success.

Thank you for the review! Its our goal to give competitive pricing and getting the work done to the customers satisfaction!

mdrennick
mdrennick
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Attic Insulation and New Shingles

Great customer service - quick response time, professional service, and well priced. I would highly recommend Cosy Insulation to anyone looking to upgrade their shingles or attic insulation.

Thank you for the review ! We try our best at customer service and pricing!

joray2
joray2
1 review St. Albert, AB

Upgraded insulation and install of whirlybird vents.

Very prompt response to an initial thought of a leaking roof. Turned out to be a leak in exhaust stacks for plumbing. Identified quickly and measures taken to address. Level of insulation was noted to be low, resulting in heat loss. All worked completed efficiently and fully explained. Very satisfied, great job!

Thank you for the review Ray !
We are a certified contractor with the Home Improvement Rebate Program, all your forms have been submitted.
Glad you are satisfied with the job!
Mike

Interceptor103  in
Interceptor103 in
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Vent removal for Solar Installation

Stephen is the man. He inspected the roof under very cold and windy conditions. He took photos was articulate and ecommee d xplained the best course of action. The roof was wet but was on time for a break in the weather. He knows weather systems and what other tradesmen expect. On time on budget Great work. Ye

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your business!
Stephen has over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry and is a key member of our business.

Quinn
Quinn
1 review St. Albert, AB

Insulation & Roofing

I'm happy to provide a recommendation for Cosy Insulation & Roofing. Cosy performs quality work and stands by their work; they have good supervision who have in-depth knowledge of construction work. Cosy employees perform quality, professional work, and are great to deal with.

Tamara from Highlands in
Tamara from Highlands in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Replacement of House & Garage Roof with 50 year shingles!

Cozy Insulation has done both my attic insulation and replacement of my house and garage roof, plus have repaired my old chimney. They are extremely professional, do what they say they are going to do, never had to call them to find out when they were coming, they always called in advance. All employees did spectacular work and I have never had the pleasure of having a contractor be so honest, trustworthy, reliable and superior installation and outcome. I will post pictures shortly, HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Tamara

Barbara Burton from St. Albert
Barbara Burton from St. Albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

Removal of old and supply &install new shingles

I can't say enough good things about this company. SO prompt with the quote and then the installation. When they left the yard was so clean, I wouldn't have known they'd even been there-except for my beautiful new roof!! They patiently explained roof capping, and venting of cathedral roofs, and answered all my questions without making me feel stupid for asking. I will be using them next year for my eaves troughing and soffit project. All companies should strive to operate like this one.

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

shingles

We recently decided to upgrade our shingles to architectural rather than asphalt,so got 4 estimates. We liked Mike right away and decided to give the job to cosy.It is a very difficult roof but Mike assured us there would be nothing to worry about.The materials all got delivered on wed. afternoon and the roofers got to work on it bright and early thursday morning.They worked hard for three full days, all the while being pleasant and professional. They put in extra time on saturday to finish because rain was forecast on sunday.My wife and i really appreciated there cleanliness as well as there work ethic. The job was done on time and on budget.We love our new roof and the only reason i'm giving them 10 stars is because there isn't an 11th.Thanks Mike!!

Rae in Edmonton
Rae in Edmonton

re-shingle roof

We live in an older home in a neighborhood that has tons of old trees. We needed to have the roof re-shingled as we had developed a strange leak in the porch. Mike (owner) made sure all of our questions were answered and we had all our options before getting us the quote. When the crew showed up to do the work they made sure to plan everything out carefully so no damage occurred to the flower/vegetable gardens. also they cleaned up so well that we had no concerns for letting our dog out at the end of the day. The work was so good and well done our neighbors got their roof done right after ours by Mike and his crew.

More about Cosy Insulation & Roofing

Cosy Insulation & Roofing "Attic & Roofing Specialists" Serving Edmonton & Area Attic Insulation, Shingles, Re-Roofing, Attic Insulation Removal Visit us at : http: / / www. cosy-insulation. com/ Contact us for a free estimate: Phone (780) 460-2433 Edmonton & Area We take pride in our work, because you take ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Saint Albert?