Appliance Repair

Appliance installation

647-928-9062
Brampton
L6P 3R7

GoldStar Contracting is top notch. Extremely helpful, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra lengths to get our appliances installed. Fridge water line, washer and dryer and most importantly our over the range hood which required a 6" hole to be cored through the wall.
They were committed to ensuring we had a positive experience and got the job done exactly as we had hoped for. On time and on budget. Their positive attitude and willingness to get everything done to our specifications was well above the call of duty and very much appreciated. Will use GoldStar again and will 100% recommend them!

GasGuys.ca Inc.
GasGuys.ca Inc.
14 reviews Thornhill, ON

Range exhaust fan

I had GoldStar contracting come out and replace my over the range exhaust fan with a new one. They were able to also install a row of back splash tile (which thankfully we had on hand) to bring the tiles up to the new fan's location and saved us from having to replace all of them. Great job guys! I will definitely recommend you.

fadi
fadi
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Appliances

647-928-9062
Brampton
L6P 3R7

After finishing our kitchen we called Gold Star Contracting Inc for the installation of our new appliances : fridge, stove, fan, dishwasher, washer and dryer and they did an amazing job, they were on time, friendly and professional and I certainly recommend them to anyone and there prices are better anyone else !!!

Endless r.
Endless r.

Appliance Hookup

I hired Gold Star Contracting to hookup my new appliances. They arrived at my house on time were super nice, fast and well priced!

Gustavo
Gustavo
1 review Milton, ON

Appliance installation

Kosta from goldstar installed my dishwasher,washer and dryer.
He was there on the day he said he would be installed everything professionally and after his work was done did not leave any mess behind.
Kosta answered any question we had for him and would definetally recommend him to anybody looking for work to be done.

More about Gold Star Contracting Inc

At Gold Star we specialize in APPLIANCE HOOKUPS! Not repairs but Hookups of all kinds. * Appliance hookups and Appliance connections for: Core drilling for fans Washers Dryers Dishwasher Fridge Waterline Range Hood Fans Washroom/ Bathroom Fans * Proudly servicing Vaughan, ON and surrounding area for 30 years. We pride ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Oakville?