MTService

Review for MTService

Al Ho
Al Ho

Dishwasher repair

I used Mirek from MT service in 2010 to fix a leaking dishwasher. He came at the scheduled time and was able to fix the leak.

Fast forward to Feb 2015 and I have another dishwasher problem at another property. I called him Tuesday Feb 3 and left a voicemail, no response. I called him Wed Feb 4 and got him on the phone he said to try a power reset. I tried a power reset and the dishwasher still has an error code. I texted him since he says he texts, and no response. I called him Thur Feb 5, no response. I called him again Fri Feb 6 and no response. He does not appear reliable enough to pick up his calls or return messages. I called another repairman who is more reliable to provide service.

More about MTService

Toronto West Appliance Service Installation Repairs I work for you not a manufacturer or a sales company. I am not here to sell you a new machine, or to force you into a repair on your current one. I prefer to lay out the options for you. Then answer your ...