MrSprinkler.ca

Sprinkler Systems
Toronto ON M9P 3S7
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Toronto  >  MrSprinkler.ca

Review for MrSprinkler.ca

season opening of sprinkler system not completed but paid for

Every year I am faced with poor service from this company. They NEVER show up within their time window. Last year made me replace my whole system when they could not find the problem. I the end it was not my controller but I was let with a $500 charge. This year they forgot to fix one of my damaged sprinkler heads during the opening. They have refused to return and now they want me to pay an extra service charge because they forgot to do it. They scheduled 2 service calls with me and left me waiting 3 hrs. Never showed up. Manager refuses to talk my calls and they never answer or take calls. Do not use them.

More about MrSprinkler.ca

Residential/ Commercial Design, Service & Installation Mr Sprinkler. ca / Certified Irrigation Technicians providing professional service and installation of inground lawn sprinklers in the GTA.