SS TILE AND STONE INC

Reviews for SS TILE AND STONE INC

etobicoke
etobicoke

product &service

I been dealing with SS Tile for almost 2 years,and all i can say that they provide best service and best selection and best price.
Thanks guys for all your help.

Thank you for your amazing review. We appreciate it very much.

Maja in Guelph
Maja in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Kitchen and Fireplace

I have gone with SS Tile and Stone for two separate projects and been extremely satisfied on both accounts. Slavica is not only very knowledgeable but genuinely has the customer's needs in mind. Dax is equally helpful and super resourceful. Certain aspects of renovations can be stressful, but my experience with SS Tile was definitely not one of them. It was refreshing to work with honest people and in fact, the most enjoyable part of each project!

Hi Maja,
Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us. Looking forward to see pictures of your tiles installed.

linda in Etobicoke
linda in Etobicoke

Bathroom Renovation

After looking at many tile stores, I stumbled upon SS Tile and Stone and immediately found that "Aha" tile. The staff were enthusiastic and very helpful. They went out of their way to help me when I needed to exchange grout and was short 1/2 a tile to finish my job. The selection of product is outstanding. and prices are competitive. I highly recommend this store and will definitely return for my next product.

Thank you very much Linda for your amazing review. We look forward to see you again soon.

Artur Levchenko from Vaughan
Artur Levchenko from Vaughan

A store that makes a difference

This store has great and unique selection of tiles and excellent customer service.
Definitely worth driving from Woodbridge to Etobicoke.
Slavica and Dax are very knowledgeable and helpful.
They helped us to choose the tiles and installation materials that helped us to get on DIY master bedroom renovation project.
I would definitely recommend SS Tile and Stone and I will be using them for all upcoming projects.

Thank you very much Artur for your review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your master bath project.

Dave G in Toronto
Dave G in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

I went to SS Tile and Stone for tile for a master bathroom renovation as it was easy to get to and i had heard they had wonderful products and excellent service.

The selection and prices of the tile in the store is fantastic! They carry basic, essential pieces like subway tile, as well as very stylish porcelain and marble products. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable; particularly the owner - she is trustworthy and very informed about tile.

I would highly recommend SS Tile and Stone and plan to return there when we renovate our second bathroom.

Thank you very much Dave for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you both. Can't wait to help you with your next project.

Carol from Toronto
Carol from Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Great People and Excellent Selection

I recently needed to replace an old tile that had fallen off the shower wall. I emailed numerous tile stores across the GTA in search of a replacement tile, and SS Tile & Stone got back to me promptly and took the time to help, despite it being a really small potential sale for them (they were only one of a few companies who actually replied). I learned that the tile size was rarely used now and hard to find. But, SS was able to order it in for me. I visited their show room in Etobicoke and was impressed by their beautiful selection. The staff at SS went above and beyond what I expected on all fronts, especially in arranging delivery of the tile. I'm a successful business owner myself and it was very apparent that providing excellent customer service is what SS is all about! SS will be my first choice when I renovate our kitchen and bathrooms in the future. I would highly recommend this company to anyone! Thank you SS!

Thank you Carol for your review. We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our service and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Anjelika
Anjelika

Kitchen and 4 bathrooms

If you are looking for an expert in tiles and stone don't look further. These guys will tell you what you need. I did all of my bathrooms and the back splash in the kitchen with their tile and looks fantastic! One of my bathrooms.

Marcia from Toronto
Marcia from Toronto

Fabulous Tile Store...great showroom...wonderful selection!!

I was SO fortunate to find SS Tile & Stone. I was looking to enhance part of an entryway in my circa 1890's home and wanted to use brick. With the help of Slavica (owner/operator) and Dax I selected a thin brick product. The job has been completed and I am absolutely thrilled with the result. I'm anticipating doing some work in another room in my home in the future and will require tile....I will definitely use SS Tile & Stone again. The selection at their showroom is incredible....I had no idea tile could look so GOOD!!!

Thank you so much Marcia for your kind review.
It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and we are looking forward to colaborating in the future.
Slavica

More about SS TILE AND STONE INC

SS Tile and Stone is happy to offer a wide range of options suitable for your home. Whether you are looking for kitchen tiles or bathroom tiles, we can assure you that with our assistance your house will look absolutely stunning. Along with providing a variety of designs, our company ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Toronto?