Snow Removal
Niceland Enterprises

Reviews for Niceland Enterprises

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

snow removal

Extremely poor service with bad customer relations. They did not show up at reasonable times and offended our neighbours when they finally did showed up.. Nothing more needs to be added to this comment. Use them at your own risk.

Jeff in Brossard
Jeff in Brossard
1 review Brossard, QC

Save your money

Came quick to get our money and wouldn’t come when it snowed. I live Newmarket Ontario and we have had lots of snow this year, they have come twice! When they did, they took half an inch off the top and were gone in under 2 minutes. Completely dissatisfied, save your money. I have never given a company 0 stars before so tells you had bad and unprofessional this company is

Betty from Newmarket
Betty from Newmarket
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

snow plowing

This will be the 3rd year that I have signed a contract with Roger Nice of Niceland Enterprises. I have been extremely pleased with the service. Being a Senior, I am no longer able to keep on top of the snow from the driveway and sidewalk and Roger extends a Seniors' discount as well as an early sign on discount.
Again, I have no hesitation in recommending Niceland Enterprises.
Betty

More about Niceland Enterprises

Our Mission Our mission is to provide our clients with a landscape that has been designed, built to the highest standards and is appropriate to the clients needs, . projects must be within budget and suitable to the surroundings. They are constructed to the highest standards without compromise thereby resulting ...
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Aurora?