Action Moving And Storage

Kee
Kee
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Moving

The guys were extremely professional, worked hard and were careful with our belongings. The next time I move I will be requesting the same company and the same guys to do the move. I can’t say enough good about them

Thanks for the awesome review! Jeff, Ben and Preston are great guys and we're so glad that they kept their reputation strong through yet another move!

Thank you for using Action Moving!
~Chelsea

james
james
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Moving

Staff was awesome and very friendly and efficient! Would definitely use them again in a heartbeat!!!

Thanks James! We hope you create lots of new memories in your beautiful new home! :)

Cael in Edmonton
Cael in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Polite and hard working

I hired them to move my father in law's things from storage into a Seniors residence. Also to assemble the bed upon arrival. They were on time, polite and hard working. I would not hesitate to recommend.
The movers were Sel and Ryan.

This company is often confused with Action Movers which is a different company with no affiliation.

More about Action Moving And Storage

Action Moving and Storage is a family owned business that has been providing Edmonton and area clients with quality services since 1988. We are currently one of the "Three Best Mover" award recipients in Edmonton. We have a quick online quote form to help you get current pricing. Please visit our website for more details. Call us for all your moving and storage needs, from Apartments, House...

***