D.C Contracting

Laurie May in Red Deer
Laurie May in Red Deer
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Drywall install and mud

After mould remediation and electrical work was complete a our investment property, there were several dry wall sections requiring patching and mudding. DC Contracting was hired to complete the work. I found the work to be sub-standard. Although my basement suite is older and not level, I believe the patch work could have been done better to smooth out the patches. The quote was to have the work done in 5 days, and after over 2 weeks, my husband finished the job as we couldn't wait any longer. As well, 2 areas that were agreed to be done were "forgotten". Yet I was still charged the full price as quoted. I was promised that various visible cracks and holes would also be patched, but that wasn't done either. Drywall mud and other debris was left everywhere including all over the toilet and the newly installed tub. In my opinion, D.C. Contracting over-promises and under-delivers.