MARBLE SHINE

Reviews for MARBLE SHINE

AMS in Old Toronto
AMS in Old Toronto

Great job!

Brayan did an excellent job of restoring our kitchen countertop and bathroom floor.
He arrived promptly, prepared the area thoroughly and cleaned up afterwards.
He also gave us helpful advice on how to reseal the surfaces in future. He is very personable and I highly recommend him.

We always take pride on making customers happy with the results we deliver!

We hope to be of service to you again in the future!

- MS Team

Jeff in Scarborough
Jeff in Scarborough

Marble Polishing Floors

Thank you to Brian and his team for helping me get my floors back to life! They look absolutely fabulous! I definitely recommend marble shine services for anyone looking to clean their marble floors!

Jeff, thank you for the lovely note. We are always happy to be of service to our clients and we look forward to be of service again in the future...

- MarbleShine Team

Joe in
Joe in

Very happy customer

Brian did great work of re-surfacing my bathroom marble floor and vanity countertop. It was not big area but it needed to be done properly. I can highly recommend him.

Thank you for your kind words. We based our business in happy customers and great results! We look forward to be of service again for you in the future.

Marble Shine - Toronto
A Marble Polishing Company
www.marbleshine.ca
(647) 228-2911

Thanks

Well worth the money. 1 day in and out with minimum mess. Glad I found this contractor through home stars. Highly recommend this if service if you need a good polish.

Thank you for your kind words. We build our reputation based on happy customers. We are glad to have been of service to you and look forward to be of service again in the future.

- Marble Shine Team

Andrea W.
Andrea W.

Travertine natural stone polishing and sealing

Bryan and his brother came at the expected time and got to work right away taping off all the walls and cabinetry in my kitchen to start the work. I had about 400sq ft of stone to be cleaned, polished and sealed. The floors were in very good shape but had dulled over the years and I wanted them returned to their original shine. They spent 5 hours diligently doing the work required and then cleaned up after the job. The floors look AMAZING! Thank you Bryan and co. Great job. I would recommend Marble Shine to my friends. I am located in Oakville.

Thank you for the lovely review. We base our results on happy costumers. We're glad we were of service to you and hope we can be of service to you in the future.

Best Regards,
Marble Shine team

Lynne from East York
Lynne from East York
2 reviews East York, ON

Marble floor restore

Brayan did a fantastic job! I had 20-year-old white and black marble floors that were well worn, some parts were even scratched and dirty. After he was finished, they looked like new. Brayan is very pleasant and professional. I also liked that I was able to book the job quickly, on the day I wanted. Bryan called before he arrived, and finished before my kids got home from school. I would definitely use Marble Shine again.

Add at beginning:

Dear Lynne thank you for the lovely review. We are glad youre experinece with Marble Shine was pleasant. thank you for choosing Marble Shine.

nadiaq102
nadiaq102
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Marble Polishing

My friend who is also a Realtor had us all intrigued at the office with this “marble wonder” company. I decided to recommend their services to a client of mine who wanted to sell her house and as I told her “their house value just went up by 10k at least!”

Nadia thank you for the nice review! It's always a pleasure to satisfy our customers expectations and help them save money in the process. Our marble restoration service has been a great option for people looking to get their floors looking great without replacing them!

We look forward to be of service to you again in the near future!

juanfelipe88
juanfelipe88

Marble polishing

Not bad at all….. I was thinking of replacing these marble tiles because I didn’t know better. But these guys truly delivered on the promise. They look better than new… honestly. If your thinking on expending an arm and a leg changing your floors, give these guys a call and watch the savings in time, money and stress!

Thank you for the nice review. We hope to be of service to you again in the near future!

zonumx
zonumx

Marble Polishing

Awesome customer service! Very few contractors offer friendly and feedback-welcomed vibe. They were very communicative and informative at all times. We didn’t know that our floors could look this good again after so many years! Thank you guys

It was a pleasure working with you. Our team enjoyed your hospitality a lot. We are glad to have provided you with a service worthy of such lovely review.
We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

1 review Guelph, ON

Marble Floor Restoration

Our floors are marble and needed them restored. What we got is not what was sold on their website. Bryan is very nice but the floors are rippled and bumpy. He said it is because of the veining in the marble but we have confirmed that is not the case.

Thanks for the review. We wish you well.

- Marble Shine Team

More about MARBLE SHINE

At Marble Shine, we not only offer the highest quality service on the market, but we thrive to build our reputation based on great results and happy customers. Our services focuses on the Restoration, Cleaning, Polishing, Protecting Marble Floors and any other kind of Natural Stone such as: Travertine, Limestone, Slate, Granite, etc.

Our technicians are certified and professionally trained to deliver the best quality of work while being respectful and conscious of their surroundings. If you have any questions, send us and e-mail at: [email protected] or give us a call to book a FREE Evaluation at +1 (647) 228 - 2911