Acumen Plumbing Heating And Air Conditioning

Steve O.
Steve O.
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Heating / Air Condtioning

Chris’ honesty and integrity go a long way with me. His work is fantastic and his prices are realistic. Acumen has never disappointed us

Thank you so very much for the review and it makes us happy you are happy!

kimrisi1968
kimrisi1968
2 reviews , ON

Furnace and AC installation as well as a pile of rerouting of duct work.

Chris was awesome. He rerouted the duct work installed a new furnace and Ac unit, hooked up the gas stove and got our gas fireplace up and working! He was great!!

Thank you Kim for your review it was a pleasure working on your project together and hope you have settle in to your new home.

Barb
Barb
2 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Great service

We had Acumen come in to check our furnace and air conditioner and to install a humidifier. Chris was very helpful and thorough and explained the system to me to make sure I understood. I was very happy with the service and I highly recommend Acumen Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning for honest, fair and thorough work.

Thank you Barb for taking the time to write your review and we are happy our services met with your expectations.

Ketu
Ketu
4 reviews Fort Erie, ON

heating & A/C repir

On Oct 14/15 we had our furnace cleaned by Acumen. When there was an issue wih the CO2 reading being too high, the owner Chris Wood did not hesitate to immediately address the issue and came that day to solve the problem (though we are not using our furnace much yet). I appreciated his integrity in not attempting to sell me a new furnace, since mine is older. It was refreshing to have an honest dialogue with a contractor where no wool was pulled over my eyes (just because I am a woman) nor was there a move to upsell parts. GREAT JOB!

Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated

More about Acumen Plumbing Heating And Air Conditioning

Servicing the Niagara Region Since 1986
Acumen Mechanical and Inspection Services provides plumbing repairs and service, full installations and service of furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, water heaters, sump pumps and back-up sump systems and indoor air quality equipment

Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and Gas Installers
Furnaces, Boilers, Water Heaters, Air Conditioners, Mini Splits, Indoor Air Quality Equipment.
Installation and Service of; Furnace, Boilers, Water Heaters, Back-Up Sump Pumps Systems, Sump Pumps, Air Conditioners, Indoor Air Quality Products and Indoor Air Quality Testing
Luxaire, Lennox, Moen, Liberty, Honeywell, Ecobee, NEST, We Service all Makes and Models
2011
Visa,Mastercard,Interac,Cash
Plumbing, Heating, Gas Fitting,Air Conditioning
Chamber of Commerce,TSSA Contractor, OCT Plumbing and Refrigeration, ESA Contractor, HRAI OPA Grant
C of Q Plumbing, Refrigeration, TSSA Registered