Acumen Plumbing Heating And Air Conditioning

Barb
Barb
2 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Great service

We had Acumen come in to check our furnace and air conditioner and to install a humidifier. Chris was very helpful and thorough and explained the system to me to make sure I understood. I was very happy with the service and I highly recommend Acumen Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning for honest, fair and thorough work.

Thank you Barb for taking the time to write your review and we are happy our services met with you expectations.

Ketu from St. Catharines
Ketu from St. Catharines
4 reviews Fort Erie, ON

heating & A/C repir

On Oct 14/15 we had our furnace cleaned by Acumen. When there was an issue wih the CO2 reading being too high, the owner Chris Wood did not hesitate to immediately address the issue and came that day to solve the problem (though we are not using our furnace much yet). I appreciated his integrity in not attempting to sell me a new furnace, since mine is older. It was refreshing to have an honest dialogue with a contractor where no wool was pulled over my eyes (just because I am a woman) nor was there a move to upsell parts. GREAT JOB!

Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated

More about Acumen Plumbing Heating And Air Conditioning

Servicing the Niagara Region Since 1986 Acumen Mechanical and Inspection Services provides plumbing repairs and service, full installations and service of furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, water heaters, indoor air quality equipment
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Niagara Falls?