Sunshine Deck And Fences

Reviews for Sunshine Deck And Fences

Chris in Calgary
Chris in Calgary

Fence, Patio and Retaining Wall

Dave was quick to get in touch with me after I contacted him through his website. I can build simple stuff like this but I didn't want it to take all summer and I work full time. The fence is sturdy and private, and was built quickly. When my deck/patio was being built I made a couple of requests that Dave was happy to accommodate.

Sunshine is a value based fencing and deck company- I am happy with the results for what I paid!

Dave is a genuinely nice guy and worked with me to ensure I was happy.

New fence and gates

Sunshine Deck And Fences
(403) 554-5927
Calgary
AB
T2S 1G8

We hired Dave from Sunshine decking to rebuild a fence and gates. He was very quick to respond to initial emails and came by in a timely manner for an estimate. His pricing was reasonable and offered to match any other estimates. The work he did was quick and very good. He made excellent recommendations for stain and his clean up was good as well.