R & R Landscapes Inc

Reviews for R & R Landscapes Inc

In Calgary
In Calgary

Patio work in back yard

Been almost a month since my project was started and it is still not finished. Gary was hired to build a stone patio and a separate stone feature. While the vast majority of the work was finished, there is some trim work left to install and I can't finish my yard until this is done. Gary hasn't stopped returning my messages after three weeks of him promising to do it within a couple of days. I made the mistake of paying in full, believing they would finish the work as agreed... can't recommend them.

A 5 foot section of edge restraint and u make it sound like we are incompetent. Your a real drama queen Anthony. No point Telling everyone about the fantastic patio and high quality of craftmanship we provided to you. What a joke

DONNA  from Calgary
DONNA from Calgary

Excavate and build garden at front, plant trees and perennials etc

I had quite a bit of difficulty finding someone to do the job. Many landscapers said it wasn't big enough - even though they drop their flyers to my door which is odd. I was lucky to find Gary who was ready to do what I needed when I needed it done. It took just under two weeks and since I was home while the work was done, I can now understand how much labour is involved. I opted for the rundle rock which is more expensive but the result was perfect. the pictures will tell the tale. I have had lots of people stop here to ask who did the work. I can't wait until next year to se how the plants fill in.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Calgary?