VAAR Exteriors & Home Improvements

Garage Doors & Hardware
Calgary AB T3J 1R1
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  VAAR Exteriors & Home Improvements

Reviews for VAAR Exteriors & Home Improvements

Happy in Okotoks in Okotoks
Happy in Okotoks in Okotoks
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Detached Garage in Okotoks

Vee and his crew did an amazing job on our detached garage. He was spot on with his quote, they were extremely fast and efficient, and cleaned up everything when the job was complete. And the finished product looks fantastic. He and the crew were super friendly, and great to work with. We will definitely recommend Vaar Exteriors to friends and family!

Andy J in Calgary
Andy J in Calgary

Garage

A friendly and professional owner and crew, who worked quickly with attention to detail. Affordable result without cutting any corners. Secured all permits and inspections. Worked with my upgrade ideas, and suggested some that I wouldn't have thought about myself. Very happy with the finished garage from pad to completion.

Visocchi  in Calgary
Visocchi in Calgary

Building my Garage

Vee and his men did a great job building my garage. They were very professional, very good workers and cleaned up after there work each day. At the end of the job they did a complete clean up inside and outside of the garage. What you sign on the contract will be supplied by Vee. I will recommend this company to anyone. I have already recommended him to some of my personal friends.
Robert Visocchi (403) 980-8660

Krista Beavis from Calgary
Krista Beavis from Calgary

Garage build

VAAR Exteriors built a 22’ x 22’ garage for me in May 2018. Everything was as described and quoted. Vee was a pleasure to deal with, as were all of his workers that I met. He took the time to walk me through the features of the door and opener. The work was done quickly, so my yard wasn’t disturbed for long. Start to finish it was done within 2.5 weeks (slight delay due to rain). So far very happy with the work.

Jenp in Calgary
Jenp in Calgary

Great price and quick work

I found Vee on kijiji to complete the roof on my 1980 duplex. I noticed he mostly does garages but I decided to try him anyway. He responded the very next day ( other companies didn’t get back to me until after Vee had install my roof lol) His price was the best I found out of 6 quote requests I sent out. Some he beat by half!! Vee and his crew were very professional and quick to get the job done. Highly recommended

Chris in Grande Prairie
Chris in Grande Prairie

Garage built spring 2018

I'm really happy with the garage that VAAR built for us. We bought our home without it (Not happening again) and needed this completed to enclose our yard.

VAAR was quick, affordable and did what I needed done. I had some other quotes before choosing VAAR but couldn't justify a 5 thousand dollar increase for a detached garage on a starter home.

V and his guys did an awesome job and I have nothing but good things to say since I've avoided getting this project completed for the last couple years.

Thanks!

CS

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

garage

completely satisfied. i would recommend this guy to anyone and i have. i built my garage last year and waited till now to see if i can find anything which would not look good but seriously nothing.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great price

V was great. Communicated well. Price was great. His sub trades were pretty good. For the price, I was very happy with the product. A few construction materials that could have been a bit better quality but V was open to new things. We did not build a standard detached garage and really upgraded things. Love it!

Elnur in Edmonton
Elnur in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage

He built a garage for me few years back. My garage is still there, it has not collapsed yet. But his attitude towards the people is worst! Do not trust him 100%, as he will try to avoid you after you paid him. Just make sure you’re 100% satisfied with everything, then pay him. Otherwise, his “warranty” is nothing but a word.

what is your address ? and what is wrong with a garage ? we havent built any garage in edmonton so far so looks like its a fake review ... i am sure you wont reply back