Edmonton AB T6B
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  Tabib Roofing

Reviews for Tabib Roofing

Profesionel Roofers

Excellent work and very reasonable price! Tabib Roofing did my shingles and eavestrough on my roof and my neighbors roof! I recommend this company! They are Profesionels and have lot of experience!

Roofing Experts

780 222 0261
Edmonton
AB
T6B

Tabib Roofing did my shingles and eaves trough, i am very satisfied with the result, they are professionals and do care about their work result. The price was very reasonable, i would recommend this company for roofing and eaves trough as they do both.

Dissapointed

We hired this company to do our roof Spring 2016. They completed it but said they would be back to repair some leaks. After numerous calls, we are now being ignored. On one occasion, the owner Cam, said he was on his way over, but never showed up or called. They also promised to replace our front bay window and front door. We ordered the front door. They have ignored all of our calls. I would not recommend this company.

Doug from Edmonton
Doug from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Roofing, repair and clearing

780 222 0261
Edmonton
AB
T6B

Cam and his crew fixed a leaking roof that was improperly done by another company, and did a little more shingling for me. For what they did, the price was very reasonable, and he was careful to make sure it was done right.