CLARE NISKER INTERIORS

Reviews for CLARE NISKER INTERIORS

KD, Thornhill in Thornhill
KD, Thornhill in Thornhill

Home make-over

Working with Clare has been delightful. She listened carefully to what I wanted and my dream became her vision. Her trades were amazing to work with. She utilized what she could that was already in the house and sourced out additional pieces from a variety of different places while all the while remaining conscious of my budget. My home is everything that I had hoped for.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Full House Reno

Clare was easy to work with, very patient and extremely professional. She was always available to offer advice to help make all the decisions that come with a full home reno.
Clare was ontime, on budget, worked well with my general contractor and through her connections, saved me a lot of money.

Clare definitely reduced our stress level as she was always calm, patient and very respectful of our time and budget.

More about CLARE NISKER INTERIORS

Clare's fate led her to the creative field of Interior Design. Her extensive knowledge and experience in the fashion industry offers her clients a unique edge. Today, Clare is busy with what she loves best; combining colors, textures, and fusing both new and old world elements to create one of ...
Looking for Interior Design pros in Toronto?