Deka Home Building Centre, Woodlawn

Rob from Ottawa
Rob from Ottawa
12 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fence

I built my first fence this summer. Constructing the 80 foot wall was a daunting task, but by building it myself I easily saved $1000.
My yard is encircled by a decrepit old (ancient) chain-link, which I had to take down first.
I picked up the materials; Brown Pressure Treated Boards, Brown Pressure Treated 4x4 Posts, Form Tubes, Cement, and Screws at my local Deka Home Building Centre.
I love small, local hardware stores and this newly renovated building center is no exception. In fact, since their recent renovations, the store offers twice the stock--the lumberyard and new warehouse are also fantastic.
They offer an unmatched friendly down-home service that you would expect from a local store.
The staff are knowledgeable, the store is clean, well stocked and organized.
The delivery is reasonably priced as well.

That was side #1, next year I will start on the rest.

The fence, although not completely straight, looks great. I love the brown pressure treated lumber.

Looking for Building Supplies and Hardware pros in Ottawa?