Morelli Fine Cabinetry

Reviews for Morelli Fine Cabinetry

Robert Witmeyer  in Toronto
Robert Witmeyer in Toronto

Cottage Renovation

I want to personally thank Rocco and everyone at Morelli Fine Cabinetry for the great workmanship that was done on the cabinets for my new house. This was my first custom built house project. Rocco was able to take my architect drawings and put together some amazing designs for my kitchen, laundry room, bathrooms and master bedroom closet. He came up with ideas for me to consider that I never would have dreamed of. He was wonderful to work with, and eventually we both came up with the final plans.

The construction quality was second to none! He was able to co-ordinate everything with the granite and hardware suppliers and the installation date promised was on time. All I can say is AMAZING!!! So amazing in fact, my house was selected as one of the five finalists in the Canadian Home Builders Association (2500-4000 sf category) Custom built home for all of Canada for 2014. I know that he was a big part of that.

I would highly recommend to anyone Morelli Fine Cabinetry for any new construction or renovations. Thank you again for all your help in making my dream home.

Josue
Josue

Beautiful Modern kitchen

The end result of my kitchen and vanities is very lovely! Very good quality product, the vision came to be perfectly. They have very unique materials and beautiful designs. If you are looking for a modern design go to them.

Thank you so much for your review, it really was a pleasure working with you on your kitchen and vanities.

Matt in Scarborough
Matt in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen cabinets and counter top

Morelli fine cabinets did an excellent job on my kitchen. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable
and met specific details of what we wanted for our kitchen. We looked at several other companies but none could match the quality and service of Morelli. If you use them you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for your review.
We just love the pictures you took for us of your kitchen its beautiful.