Specialized Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Brampton  >  Specialized Roofing

Reviews for Specialized Roofing

Navi in Toronto
Navi in Toronto

Roof leak and insulation in attic

Shane was very responsive to my concerns at my home. He came by to inspect our concerns and was able to remedy our concerns in an efficient manner and at a reasonable price. In addition, Shane took the time to explain the issues at hand and what to watch for in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend Shane to anyone for their roofing needs.

STEVE P in Brampton
STEVE P in Brampton

ROOFING REPAIR

CALLED SHANE FOR SOME ROOF REPAIRS, HE AND HIS HELPER SHOWED UP IN ABOUT TWO HOURS DID THE REPAIR IN SHORT ORDER AND HE WAS GONE, HE WAS HAPPY I WAS HAPPY. GREAT JOB FAIR GUY.

STEVE

Harman23 in Ottawa
Harman23 in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Missing shingles

Honest person thankly Shane was in my neighbourhood he pointed out I was missing shingles would never of known got it repaired for winter and before it got worse thanks.

sam in Brampton
sam in Brampton

Service

Service was amazing and honest, would recommend to all my friends, shane was honest, true and not fake and a money grabber.
Wish all ppl in trades were the same as shane.
Recommend shane to everyone I know and he fixed my family's roofs ...

Jodi in Brampton
Jodi in Brampton

Roof repair

I needed my roof to be repaired after some critters chewed the bottom row of shingles and exposed the wood and found entry to the attic. The picture is just one small area they did another 18 feet of this on the side of the house.
When they came to inspect they found more signs of animal damage and I needed to replace some vents.
They explained and showed me what had to be done to fix the problem.

They were very quick, efficient and friendly, a job well done!
I would highly recommend them and definitely use this company again
T

Vince in Brampton
Vince in Brampton

Roof Inspection/Downspout Modification

Shane was recommended by my father-in-law in which he had completed some roof repairs a couple years ago. Fantastic communication and prompt service. Most of the other roofing companies wouldn't even return your phone call/email or bother showing up despite setting up an appointment. In diagnosing the problem, I can tell Shane was speaking with honesty and integrity, almost unheard of during these modern times. I would have no hesitation in contacting Shane again for any future roofing work. Thank you again.

Keba in Brampton
Keba in Brampton

Roof repairs

Long overdue, Thank you Shane!
We met Shane back in September through his promotional efforts. We agreed to meet and the next day, Shane was prompt and ready to get the job done! Shane was very efficient, thorough and reasonably priced, an added bonus!
Not only would we recommend his services, we would utilize his expertise again.

More about Specialized Roofing

We are roofing repair specialists, We do full roofs as well as many of our repairs eventually turn into a full roof replacement years down the road when it is time. We specialize is many types of different repairs and repair systems as each application could vary. We offer free ...