Miskas Wood Products Inc.

Moldings / Mouldings
Halton Hills ON L7G 4R9
HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Halton Hills  >  Miskas Wood Products Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Miskas Wood Products Inc.

andrew
1 review Erin, ON

As a custom home builder in the GTA and Halton Hills area, we are typically looking for quality wood trim that will last a life time. The products that Miskas provides us is one of the best at a reasonable price. Their team of employees deliver quality products and manufacture custom pieces for some of our clients as well. We couldn't be a successful company without them standing behind us with their great finishing touches.

LS C.
1 review Acton, ON

As a local contractor I use Miskas for all my trim jobs because Miskas mouldings are always consistent in quality and so is the service when ordering and purchasing their products.The material they use is a superior paint grade product compared to MDF mouldings.

Anthony from The Halton Window and Door Company
1 review Halton Hills, ON

We have used Miskas Wood trim for all our wood trim needs for several years!
They are a great company with great customer service.
All the staff are friendly and very helpfull .They sell high quality products.

I would highly recommend them to anyone !

brmc c.
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Miskas offers a nice range of high quality products at great prices. The sales staff is a pleasure to deal with and always delivers a quick turnaround on any order. It would be crazy to buy trim products anywhere else! Highly recommended to fellow contractors and homeowners alike.

Jackson

We needed new baseboards after installing our new carpet. After several trips to various suppliers, we were confident that we did not want MDF mouldings. So we learned about Miskas offering high-quality REAL wood baseboards. When we went to their showroom in Georgetown to view their products, we were greeted by Marta Witkos, Sales and Marketing Manager. She was friendly and very helpful, and provided us with samples to take home to help us with our decision. We were instantly sold! If you want high quality product and fantastic customer service for your next moulding project, we highly recommend Miskas!

Abelson Windows & Doors from Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Miskas Wood Products offers exceptional quality! We've never came across any other products on the market that even remotely compares to what Miskas produces. Our installers all rave about how easy Miskas products are to work with and as a result we save on waste. Everyone at Miskas are great to deal with and they offer reliable service. We would definitely recommend Miskas, you won't be disappointed!

seanile
1 review Halton Hills, ON

The team at Miskas are so knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. They always have a quick turnover on my ordersI recommend them to everyone Sean M

Double R.
1 review Halton Hills, ON

I had to rip out all the existing trim through out the entire house and replace it with updated trim

nromanelli
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Great staff,very fast and personable, great product. You can't ask for anymore with customer service.

Amy in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

After taking our neighbour's puppy for the night resulted in irreparably chewed-up mouldings at our front entrance, we wanted to replace them before our landlord's next visit (especially as we signed a no animals clause)... We weren't sure where to start, and had no idea what it would cost us, but my coworker recommended Miskas Wood Products. I sent them an email inquiry with many questions on a Friday (http://miskaswoodproducts.com/quote/) and I received a response the next day (Saturday!), complete with a quote, answers to every one of my questions, and some helpful tips suggesting things I should consider. I really appreciated the patient insights. The prices seemed much lower than I expected, however, so I shopped around a bit to make sure I was still getting a good quality product -- what I was getting was "Canadian Eastern White Pine" crown mouldings. A little more research told me I was definitely getting an incomparable product and price. Everything was smooth with pick up in the shop in Georgetown (though they also deliver) and when all was said and done, the mouldings looked great and the mishap cost us a lot less than we thought it would. (In the end, we confessed to our landlord, and he thought it looked so good, he even offered to pay for it himself.)

Job Price

More about Miskas Wood Products Inc.

Miskas Wood Products Inc is a family owned wholesaler which now sells Pine Mouldings and other wood products directly to the public. We’ve got years of experience in the manufacturing industry and our products are used and trusted by contractors all over Canada.

We like to make things easy for our customers; Most of our trim & moulding range is available unprimed, primed and even painted for your installation convenience.

We do everything under one roof. We chop, finger joint and mill. By keeping all our operations under one roof, we can double check for quality throughout the entire manufacturing process.