Mc Allister's Electrical Services

Blondie
Blondie
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

One bedroom apartment

Ian did a fantastic job. He was professional and arrived on time until the job was finished. I would highly recommend him. You won't find a better electrician that cares and goes above and beyond to make sure the work is done correctly. His prices are reasonable.

We put a one bedroom apartment over our garage for my parents with a separate electrical meter. It was a big job and it took almost a year to complete because of covid19. The job needed everything a new built house would require and even a little more since we live in a rural area. Dalton
was Ian's apprentice and he was great as well. They made a
great team.

I want to thank you Ian. It was a pleasure to have you here in my home and my parents love the apartment. I will definitely call you again if I have any electrical issues.

Andrew V
Andrew V
1 review Ajax, ON

Secondary suite conversion

Ian came to me as a referral and I could not be happier with the work and professionalism he puts forward.
He was hired to upgrade and convert a single family home to one with a legal secondary suite. Dual meters and two 100 amp panels were installed as well as interconnected smokes, a second kitchen and laundry, pot lights and more.
Everything was completed efficiently and he and his team cleaned up before leaving. Ian always puts the customer first and I would highly recommend.

Electrical Work

Ian was extremely professional and the work he did was exactly what we needed. I was passed on his contact information from another happy customer of his and I wont hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends.

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Simply the best!

We have used Ian quite a bit over the last ten years with our last two homes and we've never given a second thought about calling anyone else! He's extremely professional, always provides great suggestions to save money, is up to date on the latest electrical devices and local codes and SUPER courteous!
There's a reason why his rating is 9.9/10 on Homestars!

jenb22 in Ajax
jenb22 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement Reno - Pickering

Ian's work ethic is outstanding. He is reliable, dependable and gets the job done. This is the second time we've used his services and he will be our go to person from now on. No games, no rip offs -- just solid, fair, professional service and prices. A rare honest contractor who honors his word. And he is good natured to boot. It is a total pleasure to work with Ian and we are extremely grateful for his excellent work on our project. This project involved a new electrical panel as well as full wiring, electrical outlets, and smoke detectors all to building code for a legal basement apartment.

TROC in Pefferlaw
TROC in Pefferlaw
3 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Various Work

I have been working with Ian for awhile now and I couldn't ask for a better electrician. He always has the customers best interest in mind and is a true professional. His work is clean and he pays attention to detail. He is attentive to our needs and strives to please. I would recommend Ian to anyone and will continue to use his services. Thank you Ian for all you do!!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Emergency Aluminum Wire Fix

I own a duplex and I was up for registration renewal. I require an electrical inspection every 5 years. By-law didn't tell me this, just sprung it on me last minute. I needed someone pretty quickly. Ian was kind and straight forward, punctual and diligent. I would recommend him to anyone who needs electrical repairs or recommendations. He worked quickly, cleanly and took the time to explain to me what he was doing, which was important to me as I would like to know how things work. 10/10

Roger in Bowmanville
Roger in Bowmanville

wiring basement recreation room

Ian was responsive to all communication. He showed up and on time for all appointments. He was courteous and very professional. He was also flexible with whatever requests I had. He did the job for a reasonable price and has a wealth of experience and knowledge. I highly recommend him and his crew.

Thank you Roger for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

warren
warren
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Electrical work done

Ian is so professional! This is our third time we have used his company! Does remarkable work installed all lighting fixtures and did work in our garage. Would definetly recommend him again and plan to have him work on our basement. Definitely a 5 star company!

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate it. It was a pleasure working for you.

Rewired basement, updated house

Ian went above and beyond what I expected. Great communication throughout entire project. I started with electrical for an addition but soon realized there was knob & tube in some portions of the house. He ensured that I understood what was needed and walked me through everything. Professional, thorough, meticulous. Highly recommend. I had good peace of mind working with Ian.

Thank you very much for the great review it was a pleasure working for you. - Ian

More about Mc Allister's Electrical Services

McAllister's Electrical Services is an esa approved contractor member of esa approved contractor program 30 years experience . master electrician for 10 years, we are a dedicated team of electricians that have gained or experience from working for companies such as Ontario hydro .petro Canada. global lighting, loblaws and custom home builders, to mention a few . all employees are covered on wsib and are registered with the college of trades .

LED Retrofitting & Upgrades